• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_key1597

hey i just watched the secret ending to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + and i thought that the guy with the bald man' his keyblade or weapon looks sort like Bond of Flame from kingdom hearts II i wonder if that could be axel or something

Water Dancer

i thought it looked more like a fusion of oathkeeper and oblivion with the black and white plus the starry bit on the keblades tip

Voltron

Silver Member
hey i just watched the secret ending to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + and i thought that the guy with the bald man' his keyblade or weapon looks sort like Bond of Flame from kingdom hearts II i wonder if that could be axel or something

ZOMG I BET HE IS TOO! It would be so cool if he was him

(Sarcasm)

No I don't think it is him

The Key Chain

well, *player* look at the BIG thread made by Xaldin, it says that in Final Mix theres a scene where someone says that Axel nither died or faded away, he went back to his origanal. :)

Maverick E.S

Virus
So that means that Axel is still alive then if it was in one of the novels
Xaldin should post what they said after to see what the responses were

oblivion10

Well the game, in the KH series is gonna be like a prequel so i wouldnt be surprised who pops up. And its my opinion that its in the past so please dont get all pissed.

Cyypher100

That would be depressing if it was axel (which i dont think it is, like axel would use a blizzard spell OR lightning spell. ...*peh-shaw*!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back