• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel Pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiendnuggets

I dont know how to make a signature, but if anyone has a few cool pictures of 3D Axel that I could use to throw in as a makeshift signature, it would be much appreciated....or if anyone has some spare time and would like to make me a cool Axel sig that would be awesome

The picture Im really looking for is the front view of Axel where he looks very pissed off and hes holding out his weapons to the side and you can see fire in the background. I believe it is from one of the trailors

Dark Dude

i have same problem but my mate is making me one. Unnamed but he is in the forums

black acid

Heros need Villains
I dont know how to make them but I hear you needs the photo bucket program. after your done customsying the simple go to edit signiture on your CPU box.then click insert pictures give the adrees of your sig and wala! signiture......but then again you could always juts do the easy thing and request a sig at the graphics forum's

keyblade_creator

Black Acid said:
I dont know how to make them but I hear you needs the photo bucket program. after your done customsying the simple go to edit signiture on your CPU box.then click insert pictures give the adrees of your sig and wala! signiture......but then again you could always juts do the easy thing and request a sig at the graphics forum's
You do need photobucket.

fiendnuggets

Thanks for the advice, although I lack the creativity and computer knowledge to create a decent signature. Also, why was this moved to the spoiler section? No spoilers here

EDIT: Please Message me if your willing to create a signature for me. It doewsnt have to be anything special and it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

fiendnuggets

Crazy good for nothin mods!!! Just kiddin :p

Anyways, still lookin for a few good pics of 3d Axel. I have the trailor that shows the front view of Axel with the fire behind him. Does anyone know how to take a picture from a movie? Sorry Im so computer illiterate :(

keyblade_creator

fiendnuggets said:
Crazy good for nothin mods!!! Just kiddin :p

Anyways, still lookin for a few good pics of 3d Axel. I have the trailor that shows the front view of Axel with the fire behind him. Does anyone know how to take a picture from a movie? Sorry Im so computer illiterate
Wondering how to take a pic myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back