• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Ansem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

(Sorry if this is spam or has already been done, or both). Anyway, which one do you like better in terms of coolness and strength? I personally like Axel because he's just plain freakin' cool!

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Oh my good god..

Everyone who has posted in here has broken the rules. "One lined post are spamming. Try explaining why to expand your posts."

Everyone is like "LEIK ASNEM!!!" "AXEL IS LEIK AWESOME" "FIREINESS!!XD" Only the first like two or three posters actually said why.

Honestly, read the rules morons.

As for the topic; Axel. Axel seemed to be harder and has more strength. Even though Ansem is the "Ruler of Darkness", Axel is just cooler in my opinion. Plus, fire is like my favorite element. So, Axel is my choice.

Dark-Sora 50

I chose Axel because, quite frankly, Ansem cannot fight. He sucks ass. Axel was actually HARD (well, at least the second time). Ansem was hard on Riku COM, and even now I can whip him there! And Axel's a pyro. And well cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back