• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel Help!!!(needed ASAP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
I need help on fighting Axel the second time. I am level 73, with 545 HP and 1025 CP, but I still can't beat him!!! can someone give me info on how to beat him? (cards to have, strategy, ect.) THANKIES!

Last edited:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
When he does that sleight where pillars of flames are coming toward you slowly, dodge roll through them. It helps to have a good amount of cure cards in your deck for this battle.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah, I have like 6 of them, but usualy, I have one, I'm low on health, I've already used the Vexen card, and it's a low CUre, and he usualy breaks it and kills me, but is it smart to have a deck of like 7 or 8 Cures and the rest are attack?

KeybladeMaster15

Website
youtube.com
DO NOT USE FIRE. AT ALL. I used Mega-Flare sleight on him one time, and it healed about half a bar. Have some high level and zero cards to break his sleights, and yeah, dodge roll through the pillar of flames. Tink and Cure, Clouds if you have them, and the magical "Persistance" card. :) Just keep trying, and you'll get him (I swear I spent MONTHS fighting "Riku" for the last time).

And as for your sig, nice Jack sig. I also like Gir and Ichigo. We should be friends. :)

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, I got him down to one bar left, then I had three Donalds on a chain, and he decided to be a dumb ass and piss me off, so he used two Firagas and they hit Axel! It healed him like a whole bar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back