• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Diz Teamwork?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless_mage21

Im starting to think that Diz is good and Axel is good aswell. Since Diz was very helpful to Riku in kh com its kind of hard to think he would lead the organization.
Axel seems to be turning against the order, and remember when he told Sora that
they were'nt so different?Mabe he wants to take down the order aswell.Perhaps Diz is working with Axel and thats the unknown that was talking to Diz.Mabe Axel
went in to the organization as a double agent to take down the group.Any thoughts? :rolleyes:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
no axel said he was working under the superior's(of the org.) orders so he probably was working for the org. he went as an undercover agent to take down the traders..............
it is thought that DiZ is the leader of the org.(due to obvious things pointing to it) and it is unknown what the org.'s intentions are

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
heartless_mage21 said:
Im starting to think that Diz is good and Axel is good aswell. Since Diz was very helpful to Riku in kh com its kind of hard to think he would lead the organization.
Axel seems to be turning against the order, and remember when he told Sora that
they were'nt so different?Mabe he wants to take down the order aswell.Perhaps Diz is working with Axel and thats the unknown that was talking to Diz.Mabe Axel
went in to the organization as a double agent to take down the group.Any thoughts? :rolleyes:

*They were never bad in the first place.
*Axel wouldn't betray the ORG, that's why he posed as a double agent to take down Marluxia....but it's hard to escape what you are...so he wouldn't turn against the Order.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
actually Axel is loyal to the order. in CoM he tryies to get rid of the traitors of the order. so he may be good but he is still loyal to the order. Diz may be good too i think he is the superior. and he and Diz are loyal to each other.

Last edited:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i think diz was hlping riku cuz he wnted something in return i guess he thought i saved u know in return i wnt u to join me

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
light doesnt make you good and axel(as is all nobodies) is twilight and i dont think axel is good cause look when he is about to fight BHK he has an evilish look on his face like i am going to kill u and i am going to enjoy

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
CloudX159 said:
ummmm
he wanted to fight BHK......
come on ppl.....
he was ready to kik BHK @$$
no BHK pulled out his weapons 1st it is clearly seen that BHK has his weapons out 1st so BHK wanted to fight him

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Axel probably provoked him making BHK pull out his weapons out of frustration or maybe he was scared of Axels clown/mime face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back