• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

Uhhh i dont think that axel is bad either but not because he was taking out org members in CoM,but because he is the only organization member that seems to care about sora.

sinharvest_angel

well if bhk is protecting sora then he cant be bad, as for axel, heck no, it just doesnt seem right that he's bad

Keeavin

Axel caring about Sora doesn't make him good. He said that they have something in common, but we have no clue as to what that is.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Keeavin said:
Axel caring about Sora doesn't make him good. He said that they have something in common, but we have no clue as to what that is.

Maybe Axel isnt Good, Or Evil. maybe he's neutral like Riku. As for the BHK, i do not know.(To Sora_123) Just because he dosent look like one dosent mean it.

Keeavin

Rick Mulluns said:
Maybe Axel isnt Good, Or Evil. maybe he's neutral like Riku. As for the BHK, i do not know.(To Sora_123) Just because he dosent look like one dosent mean it.
Well technically, Riku is still good, but he uses darkness to his advantage.

Keeavin

KingBlade said:
He in the middle.I heard that his on DiZs side.
He's on the good side, but he uses both light and dark. If that's what you mean, then yes, "He in the middle."

Legato_Blue

i dont think axel is good or bad. hes neutral. but if you get in his way he will try to kill as he did wiht sora toward the end of CoM. as for Bhk hes most definatly good i mean look at him he aparantly is siefers rival in twilight town and he looks to much of a panzy to be on teh bad team.

BHK Owns

well with what we know as of now about axel, id say that theres not enough info to pin him up as evil.. we are aware that he has some connection with sora...

making me to belive something along the lines of...

that axel is sora's nobody
or
axel is soras dark side

or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back