• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel-- A thought?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Ok, I know that this is kinda weird, but I've noticed some odd similarities between Axel and the FFVII charcter Reno . . . Yes, Reno. I know he's not in KH, but he IS an FF character. So, let me list the ones I've observed:

Axel has spiky red hair.
Reno has spiky red hair.
Axel has marks on his face.
Reno has marks on his face.
Axel has green eyes.
Reno has green eyes.
Axel primarily wears black.
Reno primarily wears black.
Axel is somewhat obsessed with fire.
Reno is somewhat obsessed with fire.
In KH2, Axel is voiced by Quinton Flynn.
In a dub of FFVII Advent Children, Reno is voiced by Quinton Flynn.

Coincedence? . . . It might not be. I dunno. I'd love to see Reno in KH, though. X333

Unknown Zinko

Aye. Good theory. I'm not sure if you noticed, but Setzer and Axel had almost the completely same Hair and somewhat the same face structure. Maybe Axel could have been Setzers Nobody, but probably not.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Unknown Zinko said:
Aye. Good theory. I'm not sure if you noticed, but Setzer and Axel had almost the completely same Hair and somewhat the same face structure. Maybe Axel could have been Setzers Nobody, but probably not.

No. He wasn't. Final Fantasy characters play extremely small parts. Therefore, non of the Nobodies could be the Nobodies of FF characters.

BladerUnknown

Nomura has stated in an interview that Axel was based upon Reno. That's their only connection. Reno is NOT Axel's human alias.

HeartofTwilight

BladerUnknown said:
Nomura has stated in an interview that Axel was based upon Reno. That's their only connection. Reno is NOT Axel's human alias.

here is the exact quote
Axel and Reno from "FF7 Advent Children" have the same seiyuu, and even almost the same appearance and image. Did you intend that?
To me, Axel is an existence close to Reno, created in the same concept, but they are different people. Those two are different people but subconsciously alike. I wanted to see how it would be to have completely different characters that are really similar to each other but hold different kind of roles in different worlds.

Cho_Hakkai_657

KH_FAN8889 said:
And doesnt Denzel look like Roxas?

Yea I saw him and was like Roxas o_o;

As fer Axel and Reno....I was watching AC and just at the end when Reno and Rude have the bombs, I knew he remined me of someone but couldn't figure out who, and then right there it hit me....Axel ._.; 'Cause I had just beat KH2 when I first watched that...n yea It was weird...but Reno is now my new Sezzy ;>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back