• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avril Lavigen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shallow

Any Avril Lavigne fans out there? I personally think she’s amazing and has such a wonderful voice. Her albums “Let Go” and “Under My Skin” are breath-takin’. I hate it when others don’t like her. Her videos are amazing and she’s beautiful. I love the clothes she wears. I am a big fan of her. God, I wish she was my girlfriend.

Mercury

Misspelled title. I don't like her. Her sings off-key most of the time. She can't write, either. She needed five other people to help her write "He wuz a st8tr boi". Most, if not all, are all about the same thing. Some dirt bag she met on some bus station.

Shallow

I know a lot of people don't like her but aren't her songs spirtural people. I mean... I just enjoy listening to her all the time. I wonder will she make her 3rd album because I will tottaly buy it.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
vampire_lord00 said:
omg shes such a poser.

A hot one XD

I can't really say I like her. I think the dislike happened when I heard her try to do System of A Down - "Chop Suey". It was horrendous and scarred me for life.

She's great. I have both her albums. I like *thinks of track name* how does it feel, and, nobody's home, the most.

:D

laath

destorythesystem said:
she is the biggest poser ever

so is your mom.

Anyways, like I posted before everything got deleted, she actually has a pretty cool canadian voice live. She just likes to polish her voice in recording obviously. I don't like her music, but I do enjoy her voice.

Last edited:

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Yall hating on her. Avril is no poser. She is talented. She has a beautiful voice, she is hawt, I love the way she dresses, I love the way she wears so much mascara. Her music makes me think. Her talking voice is funny too. She rocks.A poser is someone like Hilary Duff, getting fame by hiding behind Disney's title.

Fluffy Paine

i know! hillary is such a fake!

anyway, not all of Avril's music is wubbish. she does have pretty good songs, i like her slow songs better than her fast songs...if you know what i mean. but i dont buy any of her stuff.

U

UnknownSora

I can't wait for her next album to be released lol. *sweats*

Libra

Your Ending Theme
KingGabriel_VXI said:
Yall hating on her. Avril is no poser. She is talented. She has a beautiful voice, she is hawt, I love the way she dresses, I love the way she wears so much mascara. Her music makes me think. Her talking voice is funny too. She rocks.A poser is someone like Hilary Duff, getting fame by hiding behind Disney's title.

She says she's punk, but doesn't know anything about the Sex Pistols, The Ramones or any origins of punk. If you look up punk bands they don't sound anything close to what she has put out.

She is a pop-star singing pop-rock. She is not Punk. The punk community despises her. She is a POSER.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
sorry for saying this if you're obsessed, but believe it-- she's a poser. a pop singer wearing punk clothes. sure she's pretty, and she's got a great voice (but it's a pop singer voice), but she's still a poser. the guys in her band are probably only in it for a chance to go out with her. but, hell, keep liking her if you want.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Shallow said:
I know a lot of people don't like her but aren't her songs spirtural people. I mean... I just enjoy listening to her all the time. I wonder will she make her 3rd album because I will tottaly buy it.
xD if you're going for spiritual, listen to christian rock.

Dark Elemental

I must say the punk thing isn´t her, but poser... I´m not sure.
All other pop stars are handcaps that can only sing she hold on to some rock and punk thing by not only singing, I like some of her songs and to the guy/girl who said she doesn´t even write lyrics by herself, I say, trust me, many singer in bands (not saying she´s in a band) don´t write the Lyrics by themselves at least she keeps her hand in every thing

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
kairi 108 said:
oh come on! she's not a poser! if avril lavigne is a poser, then what is britney spears?
-_-.....XDXDXDXDXD she's no poser. believe me. she's just at home in her crappy genre of music...

Ansem= Evil

I like Avril Lavigne's music. I think she has a really great voice and what she writes you can really relate too. I don't think she's a poser because to be a poser you've got to try to be something you're not right? Besides she never said what type of music she tried to make. I think she's just trying to be herself regardless of how anybody thinks of her. I mean if you think she's a poser fine that's your opinnion and you're intitled to it but I think that deep down you really like her you just don't want to admit it. I mean I may be wrong abou that but hey that's my opinion and I'm entitled to one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back