• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minka_Valerious

Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago, these four nations lived together for thousands of years. In each nation, families were gifted with the art to bend the elements with their minds and hearts. The water, earth, fire and air-benders were numerous across the nations. Yet every hundred years or so, a child was born with the gift to control all the elements. Thus the Avatar was born and kept the peace with all of the nations.

Then, everything changed when the Fire Benders attacked…

Only the Avatar was the master of all four elements. Only he/she could stop the ruthless Fire Nation from conquering the world. But when the world needed him most, he vanished…

*template*
name:

nation: (pick only one)
alignment: (you can be good, evil, neutral. Also state weather you are a bender or a normal person)
weapon: (only one)
personality: (optional)
background: (must have)

First come, first serve: Who ever PMs me first will become The Avatar!:)

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
name: Percy
nation: Fire nation
alignment: weapon:
personality: Kind hearted but stuborn if he does not get his own way
background: His older brother where tortured and slayed by the fire benders from this day forward he wanted revenge.
Weapon: Dual claws

Minka_Valerious

name: Kenya Sindow

nation: Water Nation
alignment: Good, Waterbender
personality: Shy and quiet, yet once you get to know her, she's a loaded pistol!
background: Lives with her tribe near the sea, her father and older brother are off at war, fighting the Fire Nation.

How she looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/lilo5/min.jpg

Last edited:
C

Constance Raven

name: Mei Ying
nation: Fire Nation
alignment: evil, Firebender
personality: very serious but can be fun at times, can be a good friend and ally
background: Born into a rich family, her worlord and father went off to The War. She was forbidden to fight yet in secret she inlist herself into the Fire Nation Army!

Appearance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/Zuko16/studio_ego_367.jpg

Valentine

almost human.
Name:Motoko Myagi
Nation:Earth Nation
Alignment:Good, Earth Bender
Weapon:Hooked Wooden Staff
Appearance:http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=56049
Background:The last of a long line of Earth Temple guardians, Motoko's father, mother, and sister were destroyed by the Fire Benders. Since then, her foster father and family friend, Monk Koin, has taken her in as his daughter, and trained her to be the best Earth Bender of her temple. She now seeks revenge against the Fire Benders, and restored honor for her family.

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
name: Kaia
nation: earth
alignment: good, earthbender
weapon: http://img152.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img152&image=screenhunter0022xo.png she doesn't have much skill with it, though
personality: She likes to have fun and laugh, but she hardly ever tries to be funny or start games. She's pretty kind, but not very compassionate. She doesn't show regard for many things, save good friends.
background: Her family leads a dull, farming lifestyle in the earth nation's countryside. Their crops were frequently burned down by the Fire Nation. She's the only one who decided to do something about it.
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/AyaB.jpg Like that, 'cept she wears
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/r/a/rachie2/watercolor_medieval_asuka.jpg.html that outfit

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
name: Ray
nation: Fire
alignment: Evil, bender
weapon: none
background: Joined the fire nation army on a search to capture the avatar and bring glory to his name. Though he comes from a family of trators, he's been funded with whatever he needs at his disposal to capture the avatar and get reward of fame and fortune. He'll no longer have to live in the lowly slums he grew up in. But is this what he's really searching for?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
name: Tak
nation: Fire
alignment:Good,bender
weapon:Fire
personality: Kind,sweet,gentle(in other words total oppisite of the rest of the fire benders..a first)
background: Proof of the kinder side of the Fire Nation.She really hates how her own nation is treating the other nations.She blames the general and wishes for him to die early,so peace can return.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Name: Kin
Nation: Wind
Alignment: Evil
Weapon: "Nightmare" a special sword that can cut through any Elemental bending
Background: Truly, one of the first Air-Benders that is evil, He rarely spends time near the other Air-benders. He wants to destroy every bender in the world, after the Avatar killed his entire family. The only person who can stop him is the Avatar.
Appearance: http://fantasy-fan.net/FF-AC/Logo2.jpg

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
OOC: hehehe you used kadaj. I love him... Anyway, i hope no one else is planning on joining because this is A LOT of characters :S

Minka_Valerious

Yes, I think so too. Alright! At this point no more peoples! Thank you all who have joined! But we still need an Avatar... *smiles* WHO WANTS TO BE IT!!!

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
quitejaded said:
OOC: hehehe you used kadaj. I love him... Anyway, i hope no one else is planning on joining because this is A LOT of characters :S

yeah, i cant wait till that comes out. and yeah, no more people

Minka_Valerious

OOC - sorry guys... homework tied me down.

"Look I have to go... father and Kino need me." She packed the last of her things, and was ready to go. Yet her mother argued, "But child-" She spun around, determination written on her face. "Mother, don’t child me! I have to go to the Fire Nation and stop this war! What good am I here? And maybe if I go, I can help find the Avatar. Mother, this war has to stop... too many have fallen in all nations. It is time for the Avatar to awaken." Her mother stared down at the ground, "You are right... I am sorry." Kenya smiled and hugged her mother. "I'll be fine." With that, she ran out of her tent and straight to her horse.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
OOC: my char will, just fake being friends with the Avatar and other people. And once the Avatar gets attacked the first time, my char will reveal himself.

A cloaked figure sat on the ground near the Air Temples. " The avatar better be here..." he looks around. Stands up. " Well someone will be saying where the Avatar is." Walks around listening to people's conversations.

OOC: where is the Avatar exactly, or do we still not have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back