• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXVen

i don't know if anyone else here is an avatar fan but i tried downloading the new online game (Legends of the arena) and it did not let me log in the first time. then i reinstalled it and now it tells me i have an outdated version and can't connect to the server.
so really what i am asking is if anyone who has tried is having the same problem.

D

Deleted member 36435

I can't say I've ever tried it.
I saw it advertised, though.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I thought it sounded pretty nifty, but then once I saw how they're doing it, I lost all interest.

Avatar has huge potential as a MMORPG, but Nick has no idea how to work it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ So true, putting the hands of gameplay with other RPG makers would have been wise.
I'm afraid this is going to be another half baked flop :sleep:

S

Shadow Soldier

Email the people and get answers. Btw, the only good thing about Avatar IMO, is the 1000 achievement score in 2 minutes. =)

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
^ So true, putting the hands of gameplay with other RPG makers would have been wise.
I'm afraid this is going to be another half baked flop :sleep:

Exactly.

Avatar has a storyline that is practically built for a MMORPG. Pick a faction, level up and such in your respective faction, and then once you're ready, go take on players from other factions. Throw in some standard MMORPG elements, and you've got a pretty decent game.

But no. Nick chooses to make some crap arena style game, where the only thing you can do is PVP is small arenas with only a set amount of skills.

D

Deleted member 36435

Toss the game rights over to Blizzard or Mythic and you'd have epicly solid MMO.
Especially if its sent to Mythic to be PvP / RvR based.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Exactly.

Avatar has a storyline that is practically built for a MMORPG. Pick a faction, level up and such in your respective faction, and then once you're ready, go take on players from other factions. Throw in some standard MMORPG elements, and you've got a pretty decent game.

But no. Nick chooses to make some crap arena style game, where the only thing you can do is PVP is small arenas with only a set amount of skills.

Nick like other cartoon broadcasting networks are solemnly cheap, I can understand why since the studio makes only so much but passing the rights to expert game developers isn't that much of an issue concerning budget. It saddens me to see such a great series with so much great potential for an MMORPG turn to shit before my eyes :sad:

Victor said:
Toss the game rights over to Blizzard or Mythic and you'd have epicly solid MMO.
Especially if its sent to Mythic to be PvP / RvR based.

My thoughts exactly, either of them could do a fantastic job with the game.
There are so many mythological aspects that haven't been used or have that can be explored even more then the series dared to. It's a shame, Nick you failed me yet again, at this point I feel like petitioning this to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back