• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

Okay, is it practical to swap genders every once in a while and get both genders' avatar boards? At the moment it seems to just be a good way to run out of Avatar... Coins, points, whatever they were called. What do you think?

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Okay, is it practical to swap genders every once in a while and get both genders' avatar boards? At the moment it seems to just be a good way to run out of Avatar... Coins, points, whatever they were called. What do you think?

What do you mean by that? That's totally up to you and how YOU want to spend your coins. It's not a necessity or required. But if you feel the need to swap genders all the time then it's best to complete missions so you can stock up on avatar costume coins. Really it's better to just try to get the AP+/HP/Cost from each unlock custume you receive. You'll need them for rough times when you run out of AP, wanting to attach your most strongest medal (you'll need cost for this), and HP for health.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Also, you have access to both gender boards regardless of if you're currently playing as that gender or not. Your gender in this game is pretty much performative and you can change it as easily as you can costumes.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Oh. Alright. I'm just worried I'll come across some amazing avatar boards that I won't have any Avatar coins for.

Just stock up on avatar coins, actually you can check our homepage here (LIST OF COSTUME AVATARS) that shows you a guide level and list of all the cool avatars you'll be expecting to receive later on in the game as you play. That should decipher whether or not you want to spend your avatar costume coins at a perticular time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back