• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ava has multiple personality disorder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I've been thinking about it for some time, that Ava might just be all the Foretellers and even the master of masters. I heard before about Ava being the master of masters, but I think she's actually all seven people. One reason why is her ability to become seven separate illusions and each attacking independently, along with her ability to become any of the Foretellers as we've seen in the game, so technically she has the ability to form all of them at once whenever she wants to. Another reason is the Foretellers are strangely all too loyal and dependent to the master of masters; which could be purposely a mental figure in Ava's mind for someone in control of all her personas, someone to depend on.

I feel Ava is the closest to being the main person of these personas, as her emblem closely reflects the colors of dawn, of light, and the light often reflects the truth. People with multiple personality disorder often view themselves as the weakest in comparison to the other personas as well. Ava is also the only one to display these abilities.

There's even a chance the main person could even be Chirithy as well, Chirithy would definitely be considered the weakest with not fighting at all, and maybe Chirithy identifies itself most closely to Ava... and that's why she has all those powers shown more prominently. Chirithy is also the one that lacks the most personality of them all, and could be portraying those emotions through them... just sitting aside as they take care of things.

Ultimately though, I think Chirithy might just be the embodiment of Kingdom Hearts itself, and in the end it wanted affection from everyone else so it created this elaborate scheme.

Then it ultimately destroys itself so it could just be reborn one normal individual: Kairi... this could explain why her medals seem to be the strongest too.

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
She must the the most bored person alive, if she had to conjure four people that basically threats her like she doesn't count.

Also, Ava vs Ava is my favourite KH fight

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Ultimately though, I think Chirithy might just be the embodiment of Kingdom Hearts itself, and in the end it wanted affection from everyone else so it created this elaborate scheme.

Uh... what? How did we jump to THAT conclusion? Chirithy's a Dream Eater, and explicitly stated and shown to be a creation of the Master of Masters. Why would a living Scottish Fold teddy bear be the embodiment of the heart of all worlds and why wuld there be a bunch of them that were literally grown in test tubes?
Erm, anyways. I'm pretty certain that the illusion thing she's got going on is just to compliment her fox motif. Clever tricks and deception and all that. And all the Fortellers have unique techniques. You gonna tell me what Ira's light spears and Aced's earth-based attacks mean?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
While overall I don't see this theory as solid, especially since the arguments do not link properly, I like the the point about Kngdom Hearts itself being an active participant through some more-or-less physical character, instead of being a passive transcendent thing... just sayin'

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
While overall I don't see this theory as solid, especially since the arguments do not link properly, I like the the point about Kngdom Hearts itself being an active participant through some more-or-less physical character, instead of being a passive transcendent thing... just sayin'

I agree with the sentiment.
That's what I loved about the Heartless from the first game, they weren't just mob enemies, they were THE villain and used everyone else to achieve their goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back