• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attn: Australians!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
hello australians,

i thought id be a bringer of bad news, to some, maybe all...

unfourtantly we at EB have a rough release date for KH2 in MAY now, we dont have a secure relase date but we have been informed that we will not see it until MAY. if we are lucky, we may see it late april.

ALSO - NO NEWS on Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts II OR a Limited Edition Guide, OR Ultimania. we have no release date for any guide including Ultimania, and we have not been informed of a LE KH2.

I'm sowie....

B

BRAIG

Hey guess what

i am a co-manager for EB electronics in brisbane

im so happy to inform you that the game kingdom hearts 2 has been dated for a release at sometime around the american release

we have recieved information that the australian video-game,software and media commite has signed a contract with square-enix co.

this means that we will recieve games from square-enix when america does

this statement was firsgt brought in when the game kingdom hearts chain of memories first came out.

unfortunetly tough there are certain games that we will not be released the same time as america the reasons for this are

delays in our shipping

or contract problems with square-enix ltd.

or problem that we find with the game this includes:

racist or very explicit graphics or language
or a reason that goes against our policies or laws.

also EB clerks are not given exact information on their computer they are only given information from places such as the publishers site or various fan-sites.

i will update this article daily or when new information comes.

also i am soon going to a video-games commission winter meeting wich will talk about all the upcoming games that have not been released yet,square-enix representitives will be there aswell so i will be sure to ask them for you.

thank you for your time

if you have got any questions about this information please PM me thank you

The_Watcher

wait so it's coming out around the Us release. thats good. I'm an Australian and (no offense) but I hate it how Americans get everything first. Oh well guess i'm not going to be ordering from America and using a slide and swap magic thing.

Speaking of wich, do they sell slide and swap magic at EB?

B

BRAIG

WELL it could be a minimum of 2 days or a maximum of a week

seeing as if u imported from america you would play nealy double also it would take roughly a week to get it aswell so its best just to buy the pal version

thank you for your time

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
BRAIG - do i have questions for you!

Question - Why is it that your a Co-Manager and know all this yet the managers Here (i work in ACT) like James, Dan etc... know nothing of this. also, can you explain to me why our computers say MAY then? it DID say April but today it is saying MAY.

Question - will the rest of the stores be having this winter meeting? we havent had a meeting here in aaaaages

Do any other stores know this "info" that you do? if so why hasnt the stores here in ACT been informed?

Also i hope your info is right, as i dont want heaps of angry customers and forum users.

Also, im apauled that EB is giving us information from "Fan sites" as this isnt official Information, but we are telling customers this. WHAT THE HELL!?

hmmm.....

Last edited:

dejah

:|
dunno about australia, but getting it imported here would prolly cost me an extra 50 bucks... -_-"

B

BRAIG

keybladeboi said:
BRAIG - do i have questions for you!

Question - Why is it that your a Co-Manager and know all this yet the managers Here (i work in ACT) like James, Dan etc... know nothing of this. also, can you explain to me why our computers say MAY then? it DID say April but today it is saying MAY.

Question - will the rest of the stores be having this winter meeting? we havent had a meeting here in aaaaages

Do any other stores know this "info" that you do? if so why hasnt the stores here in ACT been informed?

Also i hope your info is right, as i dont want heaps of angry customers and forum users.

Also, im apauled that EB is giving us information from "Fan sites" as this isnt official Information, but we are telling customers this. WHAT THE HELL!?

thanks mate :) good to see another EB employee

yes it is good to see another employee

firstly im not sure wether or not your EB will be part of the meeting as it is vey exclusive and usually only managers go but i am representing him beacause of a family issue on his behalf.

so it is impossible for you to go

also im preety sure that its only a queensland meeting but i will ask if there are any other states going.

also im sorry i cannot hire the guy who asked im not able to at this time.

also im not sure if many EB stores have this information as its very new information.

also about the information from fan-sites.

i also find it extremely appaling to see that we use fan-site dates but to be honest it is truly a mix of two.

the official clues and the fan-site date.

recently there have been dates of febuary and april but its now march, before this information was released we used the date march beacause it was inbetween.

the reason we use this information is beacause we try to give a basic outline of the release so to not dis-attract (if its a word) customeers

kingdom hearts 2 has been a popular product so to please customers that pre-ordered we had to give them kingdom hearts merchandise

right now we have about 4000 pre-orders wich we hope we are able to deal with as usually or first shipment from square-enix is roughly 3000.

so we have stopped pre-orders.

thank you for your time

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
BRAIG said:
yes it is good to see another employee

firstly im not sure wether or not your EB will be part of the meeting as it is vey exclusive and usually only managers go but i am representing him beacause of a family issue on his behalf.

so it is impossible for you to go

also im preety sure that its only a queensland meeting but i will ask if there are any other states going.

also im sorry i cannot hire the guy who asked im not able to at this time.

also im not sure if many EB stores have this information as its very new information.

also about the information from fan-sites.

i also find it extremely appaling to see that we use fan-site dates but to be honest it is truly a mix of two.

the official clues and the fan-site date.

recently there have been dates of febuary and april but its now march, before this information was released we used the date march beacause it was inbetween.

the reason we use this information is beacause we try to give a basic outline of the release so to not dis-attract (if its a word) customeers

kingdom hearts 2 has been a popular product so to please customers that pre-ordered we had to give them kingdom hearts merchandise

right now we have about 4000 pre-orders wich we hope we are able to deal with as usually or first shipment from square-enix is roughly 3000.

so we have stopped pre-orders.

thank you for your time

the queensland thing - are you talking about the convention where all EB managers go to view the games that are being released within the next 6 months or so? if thats what your talking about then yes it is impossible for me to go unless i were a manager.

We are still taking pre orders here in ACT, and are NOT giving out merchandise, but you say you are, so what merchandise would that be?

you also say you dont know why other EB stores dont have this info, as its farely new info. BUT KH:CoM was released mid last year in Australia, and that was the time square-enix said they would be releasing all of there games the same time as NA. if this is true, this is old news. either way it is important news, and i dont see how EB would not tell every store nation wide.

even if you did give away merchandise we would still see a message in our "coms" about it.

sorry but this is all sounding abit sus to me.

ME&SORA

Well you see you prob don't have the same info as QLD or N.S.W because your the ACT and no one really care's about the ACT in the rest of Aus not being slack or nothing but it's just how it is. any way i think it's f*&ked that amica get's things first whats so great about them rea;;y come on, and were closer to japan so why don't we get it first.:mad:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
it doesnt matter what state im in, every EB Computer is updated daily with the same information as everyone else.

Still sus...

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
-=LeonsDaMan=- said:
But everytime i went to EB i kept on saying whens KH2 coming out and they said April 1 all the time... and so people who pre orded the game gets KH2 merchandise?

at www.play.com it says april 28th ... i no its not confirmed im just making convo

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
the reason why EB says MAY is because they give it a rough release date, they dont say any actual date, just the month (well actually the computer says 1st MAY but thats how EB tells us that there is no official release date until told otherwise.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back