• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attacks for "Hakuna Matata"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
ummm, well we don't know. its not like in every world we get a co-op move (although in most we do).because sora is so tiny in that world. he'll still have reaction commands i guess tho.

moogles

I don't know of any attacks, but I am interested in how Donald will use magic. Plus, the scan shows a battle scene and the drive meter still seems active. Will that still allow Sora to fuse with party members?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Is Hakuna Matata even it's confirmed name?

I'd think it'd be named Pride Lands because that's the actual location, instead of a state of being in which Timone and Pumba prefer to reside in...

Oh yeah, I went there (*flips off KL*)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think that is just an area he will go, the world is Pride Rock.

Crimson Warlocke

JenovaDOWNFALL said:
m,aybe hell turn into a lionking form?

I highly doubt that. Drive forms will probably be off limits in that and other worlds in which Sora changes form. Like Atlantica

_Darkside_

From the new scans you can see a keyblade, but you can't tell what the hell Sora's holding it with

tdude_6

Yea I was goin to ask the same thing. His tail won't be strong enough and it wouldn't be practical to use his mouth to hold the keyblade. This is strange but atleast we know now that there will be a lion king level. Very interesting. Also I distincly remember people predicting that goofy will become a turtle and sora would be a lion.

_Darkside_

I think it's kinda wierd that Goofy becomes a turtle. It makes sense that Donald would turn into a bird, but not Goofy turing into a stupid turtle.

Night Shadow

i dont know but i am wondering how he will use magic...stupid thing to wonder but i like to heal, cure is my freind

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

I wonder though how goffy is going to move around cause turtles move very slowly but i bet he will move at normal pace and i have a feeling donalds weapon he will use with his feet and goofy uses his shield like he does on his back.

bhk3

wait why is goofy a turtle i mean donalds is that bird thing and sora is a cub
but why is goofy a turlte, in atlantica hes a turtle and in lion king(pride rock whatever u call it)hes a turtle again but what charcter is he representing(cant spell my bad)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Wait, he would have a attack that means.... no worries? That makes absoulutely no sense.

okay what i want is something less dumb. like LION HEART... that move would pwn!

T

The_Superior2345

goofy should turn into an armidillo, wouldn't that be more appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back