• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

attack of the mods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im just curious..but it seems that there are modships are being given away like they are going out of style... i was wondering the reason for this, i mean are you trying to delegate responsibility or is there another reason for it that made it nessasary...i just thought the sudden boom was unusual because we got by fine with the previous numbers and i realise that the number of people has increased vastly and while that could be a reason i would think that the numbers of mods would have risen stedily and not all at once.....
ill kindly await an answer

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Agreed that alot of Mods have been hired recently(I being one of them ;) ),but you can't say they weren't needed.
This forum was severely un-moderated between certain times of the day,and Mods from different timezones were needed,and were hired,and so far I havn't heard any complaints about times un-moderated(if someone reads this and has found a time,don't post it here,you can tell me the time through PM ^^)
As for the other Mods, I cannot say why they were hired,as I do not know,but I assume it has something to do with that darn Spam ;)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
1. Modships haven't been given away like they're going out of style, there were several new mods hired a couple of weeks ago, yes, but the modships weren't given to random members. They were given to members who were considered responsible, experienced and active enough by TM and Deven.

2. The forum needed more mods, the amount of topics and members kept increasing, and so did the amount of spam, useless topics, flaming, etcetera. Like SS said, a lot of timezones were uncovered as well. Mods were needed to control all this, and Deven and TM picked out their mods carefully. I see nothing wrong with the increase in mods, since it was needed.

~X~

~~~~~
Ryu said:
1. Modships haven't been given away like they're going out of style, there were several new mods hired a couple of weeks ago, yes, but the modships weren't given to random members. They were given to members who were considered responsible, experienced and active enough by TM and Deven.

2. The forum needed more mods, the amount of topics and members kept increasing, and so did the amount of spam, useless topics, flaming, etcetera. Like SS said, a lot of timezones were uncovered as well. Mods were needed to control all this, and Deven and TM picked out their mods carefully. I see nothing wrong with the increase in mods, since it was needed.

agreed! the fourms r getting filled with memebers and threads so mods r needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back