• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica songs in english

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenHo

Was there ever a soundtrack released for the english version of KH2? I really want to find the english versions of the atlantica songs (the japanese ursela hurts my soul) but I can't find any copies of a english KH2 soundtrack or mp3's of the songs without the in game sound effects.

Stealth.Baker

I don't think they ever released an English version.
I can never find "Sanctuary ~After the Battle~" in English without the in game stuff... so it must be for the same reason.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol.... I'd suggest just maybe possibly getting the little mermaid soundtrack for some of the songs? ;/ lol

I do think there was an english soundtrack... however, I dont recall seeing any atlantica SONGS on there... just the instrumental music.

T

tazztig

I don't think so. The soundtrack from Disney is worser.<.<

BenHo

lol.... I'd suggest just maybe possibly getting the little mermaid soundtrack for some of the songs? ;/ lol

I do think there was an english soundtrack... however, I dont recall seeing any atlantica SONGS on there... just the instrumental music.

The whole reason I wanted to find them is for the songs not used in the movie.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

The KH OST was released in english, so it had the theme from Atlantica (world) as well the battle theme.

However, the KHII OST was not released in English, therefore the Atlantica 'sing-alongs' are not avaible.
All this aside, it's beyond me why one would want to listen to any of these songs *shudder*.
Ursula's revenge was, at most, tolerable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back