• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

asnem's report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

i like number 11

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.
The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.
If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...
I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...
I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Full Metal, stop double posting. You did that twice in this thread, and you spammed in three of the posts. PLease make it so that your posts are at least 2 lines. Thank you.

I like the one where Ansem mentions the special girl one. I dunno, I just like that one, because it gives us a clue that Kairi has been to other worlds.

oblivion seeker

Stop double posting, you'll get in trouble for that...

Anyway, the extra 3 ansem reports are only in Final Mix, which is only available in japanese... And there are also a few extra things in Final Mix like an extra boss fight against an unknown (we don't know which unknown it is, so we call him/her tha enigmatic man or the EM), two new keyblades, more weapons for goofy and donald, and new abilities... Probably more stuff that I forgot...

Anyway, my favorite would probably number 13. :D

fallensephiroth

kaizer21 said:
I like the one where Ansem mentions the special girl one. I dunno, I just like that one, because it gives us a clue that Kairi has been to other worlds.

Hey Kaizer, that's Report #11. I happen to like Report #12, because he wonders about the world of darkness, world of light, and the world in between. He also mentions the true paradise...where does it lie?

stickxkeyblade

Website
stickxkeyblade.livejournal.com
OooOOooO! This isn't actually a report, but it's the thingy written on Ansem's computer when you visit for a short time. You have to go through the heartless portal into Hollow Bastion when you're at the End of the World. I though ti's just type it right here:

"Ones born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation.
Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart. All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all.
Realize the destiny: the realm of Kingdom Hearts. The great darkness sealed within the great heart.
Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness.

For the heart of light shall unseal the path.
Sever hearts, one Keyhole, one key to the door.

The door of darkness tied by two keys.
The door of darkness to steal the light.

None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness.

Ones born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens.
"

The rantings of a madman? Yep. But what's scary is that it's true; more or less.
Makes me glad I was geeky enough to write it down.

Full Metal

what does ansem's 13 report means

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.

Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Full Metal

could be.
because they didnt just say o its a big hit lets make a serios.
they already plan to make kh2.
of all the clues they give us it might to ture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back