• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask XIIIKIDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIIIKIDD

Alright, I'm starting this thread because I can answer most of you're questions about Kingdom Hearts. If you need help just ask in this thread and I'll reply as soon as I can, which won't be long. If you're satisfied with the answers that you get, feel free to give me rep points if you don't mind. And keep the questions coming regularly so I don't get bored.:D

blu ninjaz

Whats Sora's last name? huh? Answer me THAT! HA! YOU CANT! NO REP POINTS FOR YOU!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this is f***ing retarted. get a hobby. and alot more friends............i'm not f***ing joking.

文偉立

newb programmer
This thread is mad noobish. No point in showing off, creator of this thread and the person who double posted proved incompetent. Cool Man, eh, you're all right but no need to post here anyways. In fact, why I'm posting here is an enigma. So I'll leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back