• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ASAS realization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

with the game almost beaten by everyone and with a lot of fanatics

if u look at the ending seconds of ASAS, there is the mature fat girl looking at things falling from the sky, what does this mean and who is she based on KH2 comming out??

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
That was a concept of her, they probably wern't completly finished with the design for her.

recca_20

then who is the blind folded guy on top of the building and the guy killing all the heartless at the bottom?? and who is the glowing eyed person? ty by the way

B

bettermanlamia

recca_20 said:
then who is the blind folded guy on top of the building and the guy killing all the heartless at the bottom?? and who is the glowing eyed person? ty by the way
*sighs* people...ok the blind folder guy is RIKU the guy at the bottom is ROXAS (bhk) i believe the glowing eyed guy is ROXAS as well. :D

NEO9011

I guess TN was thinking ahead and what KH2 might be like, but he decided to make em look younger than that in KH2 cuz not much time has passed and theres no explanation why Kairi has torn up clothes, but they got rid of that. I laughed when people thought that it was Rinoa at the end, but yea, it was supposed to be Kairi.

obilivonkeeper

recca_20 said:
with the game almost beaten by everyone and with a lot of fanatics

if u look at the ending seconds of ASAS, there is the mature fat girl looking at things falling from the sky, what does this mean and who is she based on KH2 comming out??
u are the slowest guy or girl a ever seen:cool: :D

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. We never saw the scene at the end so for all we know it could be used when Kairi is older in KH3.

2. DD/ASAS is a CONCEPT. A LOT of it changes.

3. GEU = DWU = Roxas

4. Unknown on the Rock = Axel

5. Blind Fold Unknown = Riku

Yoda_Mickey

Hm.. it's more like Roxas replaced the GEU. Seems to me they weren't originally planning on putting Roxas in that position.. or they were planning on giving him glowy eyes, but it didn't work out.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Wow, you're so far behind....it's kinda sad.

The "fat" girl at the end isn't really "fat"...it's kairi
The dude fighting the heartless is Roxas
and Riku is the guy with the blindfold.

Yoda_Mickey

If I recall there were three people in that thing... Riku, Roxas, and Kairi. I don't remember a "mature fat girl" w.e the hell that means...

Deathspank

MyInnerFred said:
1. We never saw the scene at the end so for all we know it could be used when Kairi is older in KH3.

2. DD/ASAS is a CONCEPT. A LOT of it changes.

3. GEU = DWU = Roxas

4. Unknown on the Rock = Axel

5. Blind Fold Unknown = Riku

Pardon my French Frank, but WTF Mate? The unknown sitting down is totally Xemnas, BIOTCH!!! lolpwned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back