• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Serious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

...Press the power/reset button on your PS2 and load from the title screen?

Why do you need a soft reset anyway?

I

inhiding

Ferno said:
in Kingdom hearts 1, you soft reset by pressing L1,L2,R1,R2,Start, and select, and it takes you to the menu screen

i cant find a soft reset in kingdom hearts 2
This guy just explained it. Soft reset is for when you don't wanna get off your arse to press the actual reset button on the PS2.

There isn't a soft reset on KH2.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
no

my PS2 is broken, so it takes about 20 minutes to get a game started, ive been at KH2 now for more than a half an hour. I just want to know a soft reset for the future when i beat KH2 and it take me to that screen that you cant leave

its not that im lazy...im just tired of waiting for KH2 to load

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...You know, you could just save at a point, go die, and leave it at the menu of "Continue" and "Load Game" and turn off your T.V. until you play again.

That way, you can load your game, and it doesn't count toward your gameplay time.

The Penguinator

Soft resets are for girly men!

Jk. I don't think there is one in KHII, at least I havn't found one. Srry about that- might wanna try a new PS2.

There are three reset buttons on the PS2.

One, the regular reset button.
Two, the switch behind the PS2.
Lastly, the cord. <--- The turn off button of all cord using electronics.

Twinblades

R U SERIOUS u lazy bum lol

ur Ps2 isnt that far away lol

just wait untill playstation 3 come out//since da controllers are wireless ,ur gonna b playin KH3 (if there is one) there wont b a soft reset button 2 press so ur just gonna have 2 get up

lazy as shittt

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
Ferno said:
no

my PS2 is broken, so it takes about 20 minutes to get a game started, ive been at KH2 now for more than a half an hour. I just want to know a soft reset for the future when i beat KH2 and it take me to that screen that you cant leave

its not that im lazy...im just tired of waiting for KH2 to load

.....learn to read posts before you post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back