• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are there any Rammstein fans here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know

A question to members about one of the most globally popular bands in the world.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
You ever notice that Euro music is just so much better than most contemporary US work? :\

Rammstein is great, even though I've only listened to the Sehnsucht album and Amerika and Feuer Frei. Klavier's probably my favorite of the lot, althought the song's much more moving if you can understand what they're saying.

I'm in a second year German class, and we almost managed to get our teacher to play some of them. She got scared at the last minute, though, and switched over to some classical stuff ;__;

~Dorian Gray

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
You ever notice that Euro music is just so much better than most contemporary US work? :\

Yep. And I've probably said it before, but I love your Muse sig. They're an amazing band.

I wanted to go see Rammstein a few years back, but it sold out before I could get tickets ;-; A friend of mine went, and he said they were the best he'd ever seen.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
My friend's dad went a while back, apparently they used a giant dildo as a flamethrower during one of the songs D:

Still, he loved it.

I might get around to seeing them next year, first I've gotta hunt down Muse and RHCP ;__;

~Dorian Gray

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
My friend's dad went a while back, apparently they used a giant dildo as a flamethrower during one of the songs D:

Still, he loved it.

I might get around to seeing them next year, first I've gotta hunt down Muse and RHCP ;__;

~Dorian Gray

Yeah, I hear about that one too... o_O

I saw Muse during the summer. T on the Fringe, I think it was called. Went all the way up to Edinburgh just to see them! And it was worth it all. Amazing, in a word.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I like Rammstein. Won't say I'm a BIG fan, but I have listened to nearly everything they've put out, and I like almost all of it. My girlfriend's a HUGE fan. She's attentively waiting for them to put on a show in Germany so we can go (She really only wants to see them in Germany. Don't know why).

Los was probably my favorite song by them. I don't know what it is, but it just sounds so... Awesome. And I like Stripped. The english lyrics are great, but make the song sound so creepy.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
My girlfriend's a HUGE fan. She's attentively waiting for them to put on a show in Germany so we can go (She really only wants to see them in Germany. Don't know why).

German metal fans are rather creepy.

I don't mind a little Rammstein now and again. Heh, I even used it to wake up my roommates in a hotel room on a science trip. I saw a video on some music video station, and I just cranked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back