• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the new Megaman X games too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Ok, is it just me, or are the Megaman X games getting easier and easier as they go along?

I just got through playing Megaman X8 and it was one of the easiest games I've ever played.

The main thing I noticed is that they really really toned down the difficulty on the bosses. Earthrock Trilobyte from Metal Valley is by far the sorriest excuse for a boss that I have ever seen. All you need to do is stand there shooting straight him with Axl's basic gun, and eventually the boss will die.

What do you all think? Do you think Megaman X has gotten way too easy over the years?

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
I agree the bosses have gotten a lot easier. In X4 the bosses were pretty hard but in X5 the bosses were really easy. You didn't even need any weaknesses to beat them.

I haven't played X8 but in X7 the bosses were pretty easy if you didn't screw up. In X Command Mission the bosses were really easy so easy I can beat them with my weakest weapons if I wanted to but there is one hard boss, NineTales

R K O

X7 was probably the only hard X game because of the whole 3D thing. I even had problems in the introduction level.

Other than that, Sigma (2nd Form) in X1 was tough. 1 Charge Blast = 1 DMG. Do you know how long it took me to beat him? -.-

X8 had lame bosses. Vile and Sigma were probably the only guys worth fighting. (Vile should have been tougher).
Atleast "Paradise Lost" was pretty cool. Haven't lost to it yet =P

starry_eyed_hero

R K O said:
X7 was probably the only hard X game because of the whole 3D thing. I even had problems in the introduction level.

Other than that, Sigma (2nd Form) in X1 was tough. 1 Charge Blast = 1 DMG. Do you know how long it took me to beat him? -.-

X8 had lame bosses. Vile and Sigma were probably the only guys worth fighting. (Vile should have been tougher).
Atleast "Paradise Lost" was pretty cool. Haven't lost to it yet =P
Well, personally I thought all of the X games were pretty challenging until they started getting to the whole 3D thing. When they took away the classic 2D format, they took away the challenge too.

#12_Larxene

weeeeeeell in x7 the bosess where hella hard and in x8 i dont know havent played it but yeah they have been getting kinda esy they should reastore it back to its 2-d roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back