• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua = Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Chap

NO.

NO NO NO NO NO.

Xion must not be Aqua. My brain will explode, and I like my brain. Even Kingdom Hearts must have it's confusion limits. I'm not denying Aqua has a connection to Xion, and that there were some very valid points in that theory, but for there to be that strong a connection between BBS and Days? I just can't believe it. Sorry.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
same here, its jsut too much for me...but i just try to support it and the theory doesnt sound so bad. although, rain right now is acting even stranger

Aqua, stop spamming, this topic isn't about how Rain is acting, or how you feel about how she makes her theories, I'm warning you.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Aqua, stop spamming, this topic isn't about how Rain is acting, or how you feel about how she makes her theories, I'm warning you.

no i'm still talking about the theory....anyways....i was going to say.

oh right. how can the room of sleep and the room of awkenign be connected if one was artifial and the other isnt?

remember the room of sleep is made by xemans and the room of awakening is made from magic or unknown stuff. so how can room of awakening contact the fake room of sleep?

i'm not doing this to disprove i, only to know its more possible

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
What part of "I'm not going to get into the RoS/RoA" mechanics don't you understand? :p Let it sink the theory, fine. I already said I'm not really into the how here.

ok...but how does xemnas contradict his rule of only allowing nobodies? i read it and i dopt see the contradiction. apparently everyone in organization XII is a nobody. so i dont see what you see....sorry

Happy Chap

It's a great way of explaining how Xion would be Aqua, but I don't think it would be the case. Espeacially in the in the memory department where your saying Xion's ties to Sora and Roxas come from being born in the Room of Awakening, with Ven's armour. I know, because they haven't yet been prooven wrong those facts could still be true but dude, how many assumptions? : )

hammerofdawn13

i think that because Xion was born in CO, she became linked to it somehow, through the room of awakening. this would explain how she got the memories, which were syphoned by the castle adn transfered to her maybe without her knowing. Xemnas could have forced namine to do this.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i think that because Xion was born in CO, she became linked to it somehow, through the room of awakening. this would explain how she got the memories, which were syphoned by the castle adn transfered to her maybe without her knowing. Xemnas could have forced namine to do this.

but was she borned in castle oblivion? and xemnas doesnt know where the room of awakening is, it only says that he thinks its in there, not that it actually is there.

Happy Chap

Somehow I think she would be born in a basement floor of CO, Namine being born in an upper floor, leaving a perfect (confusing) balance. Which reminds me, is the crossroads seen in the beginning of COM the same as the crossroads formed of keyblades in the secret ending? That could be another Aqua = Xion supporting fact? (that will have to be overcome with bullshit to prove this wrong)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Somehow I think she would be born in a basement floor of CO, Namine being born in an upper floor, leaving a perfect (confusing) balance. Which reminds me, is the crossroads seen in the beginning of COM the same as the crossroads formed of keyblades in the secret ending? That could be another Aqua = Xion supporting fact? (that will have to be overcome with bullshit to prove this wrong)

i think originally they were goin to use a crosspath, but that was only itn he concept video, in the kh2 final imx secret ending it didnt lookk like a crosspath and it just had keyblades everywhere in random spots.

also the area ur talking about has changed to "sunset horizon" which i tihnk is somehow related to twilight "sunset hill" anyways....if it was the same place it could be related

Key of Valor

The Professor
Actually, it's a Keyblade Crossroads in both trailers.
I personally believe the Keyblade Crossroads is the
same as the Crossroads of the current installments.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Actually, it's a Keyblade Crossroads in both trailers.
I personally believe the Keyblade Crossroads is the
same as the Crossroads of the current installments.

possibly, i wonder how they got ot there since its between realm of light and darkness. they would have to stop kingdom hearts or something ot get there.

EDIT: i just saw the trailer gain...its hard to tell... i see only one path in there instead of the crosspath. but still i tihnk it would be related.

keyblade-user

i know this is kinda stupid but could the title of riku's story have a connection cuz someone said that aqua couldve been like getting younger and then she couldve been reborn in castle oblivion as xion plus they never said castle oblivion didnt exist before chain of memories u never kno :(

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i know this is kinda stupid but could the title of riku's story have a connection cuz someone said that aqua couldve been like getting younger and then she couldve been reborn in castle oblivion as xion plus they never said castle oblivion didnt exist before chain of memories u never kno :(

well of course castle oblivion must have existed before kh1 and all. but it seems like xion doesnt ahve a true connectoin

Happy Chap

I sopose it's a possibility but I thought Reverse Rebirth was more of a title used to describe riku regaining his heart and finding out who he truly wants to be.

Happy Chap

I get that, but eventually roxas will doubt him, just to say your not entirely correct when it comes to xemnas' word being the law : )

Also, unless Xion dies completely, she will have a heartless and nobody (provided her heart is strong enough, which it probably is) which we haven't seen or even had clues to yet, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back