• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua,ven,terra VS mx & ds!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would you like to play as against the dark soilder and master xehanort?

• VEN

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • AQUA

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • TERRA

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

We all know all these speculations and theories can not be proven or confirmed yet but theres one thing that 99.9% is and thats that in kingdom hearts:birth by sleep master xehanort and the dark soldier are bosses BUT the big twist is that theres 3 scenarios with the main antagonist:

1)ven
2)aqua
3)terra!

It would be super cool if namura made each of their battle scenes different with the same boss(example:like in the kh2fm bbs video)

Well if it is this way,i would like to know who do you think will phase the weakest and who would be the strongest against the dark soldier and master xehanort if they are the final bosses.who do you think you would have the hardest and the easiest time with such two such kick ass final bosses?!?!

soraaxel

I want to fight against him as Terra. I think that he'd be the strongest to fight against the DS and MX.

T

Twilight_Thorn

a tie between Terra and Ven........ but most likely Terra =D now, a completly random clip 4 my own amusement ! ^^
17.png

crap............ T_T

Macabre

Gold Member
Me thinks that it will depend.

I'm thinking that:

Terra will have the most attack power and health but he will be slower than Ven and Aqua and it will be his disadvantage against MX and DS.

Aqua will have the highest magic power out of the three and will have moderate-fast speed but will be physically weak but all her other stats will be balanced and so her battles will have a moderate difficulty.

Ven will have a lot of speed and his other stats will be balanced and so his phase will be the easiest.

So for me,it is:

Ven-Easy difficulty battles battles
Aqua-Moderate battles
Terra-Hardest difficulty battles

DarkSoldier85

Has it been confirmed that Aqua's the third character? She seems the most obvious, but i don't think it's been confirmed...

I think Ven will be the most fun to play as. The main reason I want to play as Ven is to find out who he is.

~Kairi~

I voted Terra because his life bar is huge.
2nd place for me would be Aqua.

Xarhas

In My Opinion:
Terra=Strength
Aqua=Magic
Ven=Speed
Pretty much like everyone else. Here's my difficulties:
Terra=Easy
Ven=Moderate
Aqua=Hard
I think Terra would be the easiest to play as because he is the strongest. If you are very strong, enemies will fall sooner.
Aqua is the hardest because casting magic takes a lot of energy, and is probably the weakest. (don't call me sexist because I'm a girl, too! MUHAHHAHAHASHAHAHAHA etc...)
And I think Ven would fall inbetween.
I am anticipating to play as Ven because I want to know why he looks like Roxas, or vise versa.

waynesora

i know your gonna fight ds with ven and mx with terra for sure but terra and ven might fight ds and mx at diffrent times. but about aqua we knows she fights but i can't say because they never release anyrhing on her. theirs probaly something so big about her and it just like gives a lot away. thats why they probaly never so her.
and yes
aqua magic like donal but aqua would kick donalds ass lol
ven is probaly like sora
and terra is probaly like goofy/sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back