• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua, The Realm of Darkness, Riku, Mickey and Sora and a couple of questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hipten

Awhile back we got a trailer and at the end Riku and Mickey are in The Realm of Darkness and Riku says something but we can’t hear it and then he walks up to the dark ocean and says that he wouldn’t be able to use this keyblade anymore looking at a broken keyblade.

Now in the new frozen trailer we see Aqua at the end clouded in darkness and walks up to keyblade with a hurt Riku In the background and a mickey that is sealed off with the same power mirror Aqua used. Now my first question is. It would have to have been Aqua that broke Riku keyblade in a battle or something, I mean what is strong enough to break a keyblade ? Also with how happy the tone is with Riku and micky in that first trailer it seems like maybe that was after the fight of saving Aqua. Also with Riku having the whole dream thing to rid darkness couldn’t that technically work on Aqua ?

This is just kinda throwing things out there but in the opening for Kingdom hearts 2.8 we see Sora on the beach as a kid reach out for Aqua not knowing what he is reaching for but at the end of that trailer we see Sora reaching for Aqua but this time he knows what he is reaching for. Now I know this is just an opening but with Sora just being Sora and him having his keyblade and ansem research and all of that isn’t it possible that Sora could also save Aqua as well ? And with the whole first KH3 teaser with that keyblade that is Master Eraqus washing up on shore if that’s actually in the game could that be a sign from Aqua or something ?

Also I have seen some people say that Aqua has given in to the darkness. That doesn’t necessarily mean she chose to go to the darkness more so she just gave up fighting because of the cracks in her heart. Even though she had two times where she was able to gain a new hope. Maybe while even having this new hope xehanort was still able to use the small cracks in her heart to change her. Personally I hope this is the outcome because Aqua going dark purely on her own is out of character. I have also seen people say that it could be an illusion like when aqua saw terra and ven in 2.8. But the thing is why would they see an illusion of Aqua with white hair and yellow eyes and what would be her reasons of saying it’s to late ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back