• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua didn't appear in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
*checks to see what we were talking about before* Oh yes. Aqua being in BBS. Well of course she will be. She was in the BBS secret ending which was confirmed to be a scene of the actual game. And she may very well be in 358/2 also. Who knows how thats gonna work out?

Sexy Angel
*checks to see what we were talking about before* Oh yes. Aqua being in BBS. Well of course she will be. She was in the BBS secret ending which was confirmed to be a scene of the actual game. And she may very well be in 358/2 also. Who knows how thats gonna work out?

It probably isnt :p things would be too confusing and the games would short-out.

If Aquas nobody(if, IF she has one) turns out to be the 14th member, ill be ticked.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
See i'm not thinking nobody. Cause she couldn't have a nobody. Unless of course she survived long enough for the heartless to get to her. In which case she very well could have one. There are a few possibilities i'm looking at.

1. Aqua's Nobody
2. Aqua herself undercover, using the cloak to travel through dark portals, and at the same time finding out information about the dastardly Organization XIII, and possibly Roxas, who looks like her long lost friend.
3. Some other form of Aqua.

And what I mean by that last part is lets assume, for the sake of argument, that these new enemies (from BBS) are like the heartless, and you can get a human form of them as well as a small being form. Ex: Shadow Heartless and Human Heartless, Dusk Nobody and Human nobody. Perhaps the XIV'th member is some form of Aqua that is a human version of one of these new enemies.

Ultima Scorpio

See i'm not thinking nobody. Cause she couldn't have a nobody. Unless of course she survived long enough for the heartless to get to her. In which case she very well could have one. There are a few possibilities i'm looking at.

1. Aqua's Nobody
2. Aqua herself undercover, using the cloak to travel through dark portals, and at the same time finding out information about the dastardly Organization XIII, and possibly Roxas, who looks like her long lost friend.

And what I mean by that last part is lets assume, for the sake of argument, that these new enemies (from BBS) are like the heartless, and you can get a human form of them as well as a small being form. Ex: Shadow Heartless and Human Heartless, Dusk Nobody and Human nobody. Perhaps the XIV'th member is some form of Aqua that is a human version of one of these new enemies.

Were you one of the people who visited my Number XIV thread? Cuz the second one sounds a bit like what I was thinking.

Why would you be ticked, CHARGE? All evidence points to her. And it would be a fun plot twist if she was around when Sora was.

Sexy Angel

1. Aqua's Nobody

Meh. I would hope it was Aqua herself, but wouldnt be hard to show that your a nobody if you werent one? I mean, you cant show emotion, you can really call nobodies unless your not one(until proven otherwise), and you would have to follow orders from Xemnas, who would no doubt know who you are... also, Zexion can 'smell' and see if Aqua was a nobody or not...

I just dont think that it is actually Aqua.

Ultima Scorpio

Meh. I would hope it was Aqua herself, but wouldnt be hard to show that your a nobody if you werent one? I mean, you cant show emotion, you can really call nobodies unless your not one(until proven otherwise), and you would have to follow orders from Xemnas, who would no doubt know who you are... also, Zexion can 'smell' and see if Aqua was a nobody or not...

I just dont think that it is actually Aqua.

And it probably IS Aqua herself.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
And it probably IS Aqua herself.

Hm. I'm not sure. And I don't think Zexion can smell nobodies so much as he can smell individuals. He smelled Riku, who was not a nobody, and sensed that he had a familiar scent to that of the Superior, Xemnas. He of course smelled Xehanorts Heartless inside Riku.

And remember. 358/2 Days takes place through CoM's storyline as well, so Zexion could have already been eliminated by the time the XIV'th member shows up.

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Hm. I'm not sure. And I don't think Zexion can smell nobodies so much as he can smell individuals. He smelled Riku, who was not a nobody, and sensed that he had a familiar scent to that of the Superior, Xemnas. He of course smelled Xehanorts Heartless inside Riku.

Well, still, i would be surprised if Zexion couldnt find out who was a nobody or not...

SCENARIO:
Zexion is walking on a road, and he sees a guy in a black coat. Zexion is curious and takes a whiff of him, and finds out that he is a nobody... Zexion moves on.
Zexion is walking on another road, and he sees another guy in a black coat. Zexion is curious and takes a whiff of him, and finds out that he isnt a nobody... Zexion ATTACKS AND KILLZZZ.

And remember. BBS takes place through CoM's storyline as well, so Zexion could have already been eliminated by the time the XIV'th member shows up.

... you mean 358/2 Days...?

Sexy Angel
Oh. Damn. Yeah. Sorry. 358/2 Days takes place through CoM's storyline. *fixes*

meh. It does, but it should start when Roxas is initiated into the Org.... so we may see #14 when Zexion is alive.

Ultima Scorpio

meh. It does, but it should start when Roxas is initiated into the Org.... so we may see #14 when Zexion is alive.

Well, maybe Xemnas helped Aqua join the Org. XIII. Gah (again), I did all this in my thread. And, it does KINDA start when he's initiated. At least, that's when the gameplay starts. Nomura said so himsewf. The game officially starts with Roxas' birth.

Sexy Angel
Well, maybe Xemnas helped Aqua join the Org. XIII. Gah (again), I did all this in my thread. And, it does KINDA start when he's initiated. At least, that's when the gameplay starts. Nomura said so himsewf. The game officially starts with Roxas' birth.

*ahem* We dont know who the 14th member is, so dont assume and say that it is Aqua. Just simply say, the 14th member.

Ultima Scorpio

I will say what I want, actually, seeing as you don't run the place. If I think it's Aqua, I'll say her name. And yes, we don't know, but we can say what we want, and you reall can't do anything about it. So, sorry dude, you ain't the boss.

AQUA AQUA AQUA AQUA NUMBER XIV IS AQUAAAAA.

What're you gonna do about it?? Nothing, so keep to yourself.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
*ahem* We dont know who the 14th member is, so dont assume and say that it is Aqua. Just simply say, the 14th member.

I believe he can say what he wishes, however he wishes to say it. Last time I checked, it wasn't up to you. But I dunno about Xemnas helping her join, though I doubt if it was Aqua, any other member would be bringing her to join. So maybe she brought herself to Xemnas, rather than Xemnas finding her as he did Roxas. Who knows?

Axiom

Her first appearance may be far into the game, so Nomura doesnt want to release any pictures about her. And she does appear in BBS, nomura already said the secret KH FM II secret video was a cg scene from the game

Sexy Angel
Her first appearance may be far into the game, so Nomura doesnt want to release any pictures about her. And she does appear in BBS, nomura already said the secret KH FM II secret video was a cg scene from the game

well, BBS would be divided into diffrent people to play as, and i beleive that one will be Aqua, which will show how she joined the VAT group, where all these mysterys would be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back