• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bicka

So, basically. Because I don't have the brains and willpower to actually come up with convoluted theories (I don't want to tie my brain into knots), I was thinkng about littler things that might occur in this future "Reconnect" game or whatever it'll be called. Like character interactions.

Namely, I was wondering how Sora would react when he meets Aqua. Now, don't go "hurr durr it's obvious he's Sora so he'll be all nice and happy to have a new friend hurr durr." That'll probably be true, to some extent. I mean, he is Sora.

But at the same time, if you think about it...Aqua is in a way responsible for Xehanort (that is, Terranort) and all the crazy shit that happend and screwed up the KH universe. She did save Terranort from the dark realm. Now, I'm not judging her for it, and it's certainly a noble and natural action to want to help a friend. I think Sora would understand that too. It's exactly the kind of heroic thing he would do as well.

Yet at the same time, Terranort is the Xehanort who spawned Ansem SoD and Xemnas and all the crazy things they did. And I can't help but remember that scene in KH2 when Sora gazes a Xehanort's portrait and says in the most incredibly vitriolic tone I've ever from him, "You did this" (or something along those lines). If my memoy is serving me correctly (been a while since I played KH2), he really sounds as if he has this personal vendetta, this very deep hatred against Xehanort. It's definitely a more visceral kind of feeling than he has for any other villain. I don't recall him interacting with any other villain in the same way: he seems to feel almost a little sorry for Xemnas, and with the Disney villains and Org members is all standard heroically indignant. I don't remember if he was the same about Ansem SoD, but something tells me he wasn't.

So basically, Sora's hatred for Xehanort is...special. He really doesn't seem to despise anyone in the KH verse more. Which is logical because eveything that's happened is basically Xehanort/Terranort's fault. And Aqua was the one who saved him.

Naturally when Sora finds this out when he meets Aqua...it'll be interesting. I don't think that he'll hate her, no doubt he understands her reasons, but at the same time I can't see him not being a least a little angry.

Discuss/theorize away! It's nothing major, but just something a little fun to think about.

addik

Yes, that is a pretty good thing to theorize about XD

I remember seeing the video of Aqua using her armor to transport Terranort back to the Realm of Light and thinking "SO IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT LOL!", so Sora might be pissed at Aqua, as it was Terranort who destroyed DI, separated him from his friends, brought Riku in to the darkness, etc.

While Ventus and Sora share personalities and attitudes, I've always thought Aqua and Sora as more alike, possibly because Aqua has always the tendency, from what I've seen- to protect her friends, rather than to believe in them, and Sora always plays his role as a protector of his friends. Sora does have that tendency to carry raw hatred (ex: Xemnas and Xehanort), and I think that is his obstacle as a keyblade master, the person who can connect his heart to anyone, god, messiah, etc. Aqua will probably be able to teach Sora so that one day, he will be deemed worthy of being a Keyblade Master.

That's just some musings of a person with a tired brain though XD

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I'd expect Sora would understand why Aqua did what she did.And knowing him, he might not even question it.
Remember Sora was told by Aqua in BBS, to not let Riku fall into darkness. Aqua was told to do the same thing by Master Erauqs, she failed to a degree. She saw that Terra was still in this newly created being fighting off Master Xehanort. She saved her friend and Sora would've done the same for Riku. If Sora can forgive Axel, who kidnapped his friend, I don't think he'll be angry at Aqua once he hears the whole story.

Lelouch

I think he would mainly blame MX for setting things in motion. I think he wouldn't blame Aqua for trying to save her friend.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I agree with William on this...Sora will understand and after Aqua say the whole story, i'm sure he's going to help Aqua rescue Terra's body and connect it with his heart...

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I'm with WtW on this...you do have a valid point but Sora will probly see Aqua's point of view and forgive her. Even though he does seem to have a deep hatred for Xehanort

kaialone

Lelouch is right and William ,too.Remember when Sora thought Riku was Ansem SoD?He thanked him because he saved Kairi,despite all the things Ansem SoD did.

Tatsu

Sora will understand...but it will fuel his deep anger towards MX.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora is not the kind of person to hold grudges so easily. Besdies, I'm sure he'll understand; however, he will have his anger aimed at MX.

Sylvos

Yes, that is a pretty good thing to theorize about XD

I remember seeing the video of Aqua using her armor to transport Terranort back to the Realm of Light and thinking "SO IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT LOL!", so Sora might be pissed at Aqua, as it was Terranort who destroyed DI, separated him from his friends, brought Riku in to the darkness, etc.

While Ventus and Sora share personalities and attitudes, I've always thought Aqua and Sora as more alike, possibly because Aqua has always the tendency, from what I've seen- to protect her friends, rather than to believe in them, and Sora always plays his role as a protector of his friends. Sora does have that tendency to carry raw hatred (ex: Xemnas and Xehanort), and I think that is his obstacle as a keyblade master, the person who can connect his heart to anyone, god, messiah, etc. Aqua will probably be able to teach Sora so that one day, he will be deemed worthy of being a Keyblade Master.

That's just some musings of a person with a tired brain though XD

What he said, and what everyone else in this thread has said, really.

Number Zero

He'll probably be pissed at Master Xehanort. He'll also, as mentioned earlier, want to help separate Terra. I just want somebody to whipe that grin off MX's face, that's the last thing I want to see on his face. When/if he dies he better scared/angry.

T

The Spoiler

I am really excited to see what happens with Xehanort, Aqua, Ven and Terra in KHIII/Reconnect!

DO you think we will ever find out about Xehanorts name being an anagram of Another? It is confirmed in KH2FM when the password Xemnas puts in the computer is ANOTHER, but its never explained...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I am really excited to see what happens with Xehanort, Aqua, Ven and Terra in KHIII/Reconnect!

DO you think we will ever find out about Xehanorts name being an anagram of Another? It is confirmed in KH2FM when the password Xemnas puts in the computer is ANOTHER, but its never explained...

Actually it was confirmed before that.

Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania said:
---Nomura Tetsuya - Director and Concept Design
A secret of the game that only he knew
Nomura:
"Xehanort's name has two meanings. When you spell it in Roman alphabets and rearrange them without the 'X', they'll spell 'No Heart' and 'Another'. These meanings are connected to the secret movie."

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
How are we even sure she'll tell Sora she's the reason Xehanort's in the realm of light? Then again, having as much light in her heart as she has and just being good in general, I'm sure we'll get an explanation and a flashback. Well, that and because I'm sure Nomura will do that.

I'd lol at Sora being like this towards Aqua though.. ffffuuu

Hm.. maybe he'll be like this ffffuuu when he first hears about what she did, but he'll stop because the whole friend thing.. and these.. demtits

Then again, Tifa didn't seem to have that much of an affect on him, so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back