• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

APOCALYPSE 2123:The Void War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
A voice was booming in Keith's head as he was unconscious, claiming to be his "god" even though Keith knew that was completely preposterous. The man claimed that he would help Keith get his daughter back, which something that Keith was slightly interested in, but he knew there had to be a catch. That's when the catch hit him: "Give up your body". There had to be something the man couldn't do without him, so Keith thought he should press this "god" for information.

"So let me get this straight: You want me to give up my body so you can help me get my daughter back? Why is it that you are so interested in me? And what makes you think I can't take the Void's Fist out myself? And why do you even need me?" Keith questioned, wanting to know why the man wanted him... or to help him.
"it is a matter of mutual benefit; i require a body that isn't torn to shreds...and you require someone that can stop the radiation that's killing you as we speak..said radiation is keyed to my mental wavelink thus; if you allow me to "Borrow" your body i can turn that killing radiation into empowerment..catch that?" the voice said, speaking extremely slow, like somebody speaking to an idiot

"strange..i feel like making an obscure movie reference...; to be fair i gave it a shot first..ah yes; there it is.." said leon; dusting himself off from the gore bomb that exploded nearly in his face

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
As soon as the voice mentioned that the radiation from the voidstone was slowly killing him, Keith grew much more interested. Maybe his daughter, Evaline, had a voice that had empowered her and kept her from dying. The thought of being able to grow more powerful from the voidstone was very enticing, but the thought of being controlled was a major drawback. Who knew what this voice would do with his body or how long he would control him. His daughter, however, was something that he knew he couldn't get back on his own.

"Fine, it's a deal. As long as you help me get my darling Evaline back, I'll let you control me when I say I need you. But I have a question for you. Does everyone who gets infected with voidstone radiation get a voice like this making this same deal? Because my daughter was dying of voidstone poisoning, but then she started getting... different." Keith asked, wondering if this "God" was really worthy of being trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back