• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH29

College girls play hard to get but, unless they're real conservative, they all want buttsecks. Just ask her out already and let things play out from there. Good thing about adult relationships is that they arent built on winks from across the classroom, but from people actually spending time together.

Yeah man, it also sucks when they are always in a group. Most of the girls that I know in m University love going to clubs and partying. Not too many are into that old school talk and bond.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
How to Approach the Sensitive Question: Anal? | Cracked.com

"Perhaps you've just enjoyed a romantic dinner together (I suggest Red Lobster). The evening is going well, and you suspect the two of you might end up in bed together later in the evening. Great. Here's what you do: Order dessert. (If you take my suggestion of Red Lobster, I further suggest "The Chocolate Wave.") When your Chocolate Wave arrives, spoon some of that gooey concoction into her mouth, and say, "I wish this gooey concoction was my wang, and I wish your mouth was your butt." If she says, "I wish that, too," you'll know where you stand. If she says, "That's disgusting," you can easily say, "I was just kidding." Or, less convincingly, you could try, "I think you misunderstood me." But that's not the kind of thing that's easily misunderstood."

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ummm no^ Red Lobster is a great resturant I'll give you credit there. Plus the choclate wave cake is good (if you can eat it. Wish I could), but no to the choice of words. Talk to them and not be stupid. If you have a girl friend I'm very surprised.

Go and ask her about an assignment. Ask her to come to your dorm to help you. Then it's a sudy date. See...

Plus it's so much better to talk to girls. Girls like it when a cute guy comes up to them and says hey and starts a conversation. Simple and easy. So don't worry just be brave and talk to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back