• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone Keeping an "Opened Mind" towards the org in Kh2? (just read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Think about this if you will, what if those you thought were dead, weren't. I mean its highly possible in this game. So is anyone keeping opened for any Org member to return or make a plot twist?

Hybrid Keyblade

Well..if sora doesnt remember the Castle Oblivion stuff..then he wouldnt know any of the members in the castle, including those whom he may have killed..so they'd all be new to him..-shrugs-..

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Maybe they look different to Sora in KH2 because Namine messed with his mind and when he regained and lost his Castle memories the Org he sees now is what they really look like or something....

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Oogie Boogie is Disney, Disney people arn't suppose to die, disney evil badguys that are cool that is. Besides Scar for some reason... So it's only natural to see Disney people come back for me, think about it, would kids like to play nightmare before christmas was a huge hit, would they like to bring it back without having oogie boogie, if they did they could expect alot of hate-mail.

Chosenoneknuckles

Yep I'm sure that 'dying' isn't so easy a feat for a non existant one as shown in CoM, I'm expecting a few but not all to make some appearance and for some major plot twists thru their backstories (before they lost their heart etc.)

TrancedRiku

maybe. I doubt it. but maybe. The Villains always make a return, because it wouldn't feel right if they didn't. The Organization aren't disney, so we really don't know what's going to happen. Maybe, but i'm skeptical that the creators would bring back dead characters... maybe in flashbacks of other characters, like Axel, but otherwise, I think not.

Vzam

Bronze Member
im still up in the air about this idea. I mean, yes they "died" in kingdom hearts: CoM but Nomura specifically stated that you didnt have to play it to understand Kingdom Hearts 2. Thats one of the major things that threw me off. Another thing that might throw some off is that the creators of kingdom hearts 2 already garunteed 80+ hours of gameplay. Thats alot of time for 7 members to fill. Thats like saying you wont see a member for more then 10 more hours of playtime. YIKES. If all 13 are to come back, the confusion of the people who havnt played CoM would get erased and things would be alot more interesting with the full lineup against Sora. But nevertheless, they are dead as the D Report said so theres alot of conficting matters involved. :(

Hopefully the only thing that stays dead is the stupid Riku Replica...god that was a stupid plot twist...

Vzam

Bronze Member
Zexion here

but since the SHU is so much cooler I really dont care anymore

OneOfTwo

Alot of things can happen with it.. but I also have a -really- bad feeling that a KH 3 might open up x_X That may very well involve Sora getting lost behind the door to darkness. As for old order members coming back.. I'm not so sure on that.

Since nobodies are basically over grown heartless with ego and angst issues, they are already 'dead', thus why Larxene makes a sharp accusation about not wanting to 'fade away'.

I mean.. one got stabbed in the back.. one blew himself.. the other became a four course meal for a Riku clone, that only leaves Larxene and Marluxia. Out of those two I would say to say that Marly does make a come back. Afterall, he's the one who generates the neo-heartless, and at the very best, they -all- could come back in flash backs partaining to BHK. Now -that- would be satisfying.

voodoobuddhist

If some of the fallen Org members were to come back I think they would come back but not work for the Organization. Larxene and Marluxia tried to take over and I don't think the other living members are fond of that. Just a theory.

Counterpart

The only member I see that can actually come back is Zexion.We didn't actually see him "die" the screen went black.But if this fade affect happened to Axel and he didn't die then the same can happen to other members,no?

P.S. By fade affect I mean the way the Org. members fade/blink off the screen when "dead"

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Zexion has the powers to transform into others right? I still dont think that the smartest member of the organization would be that blind to see Axel come and just kill him away. There's no way in hell they killed off Vexen, im gonna tell u that right now. Vexen created that evil riku thing too. So either one of the 2 could explain the riku in the ASAS trailer, just a thought. I mean lets think about this, why in the blue hell, would riku wanna go back to the darkside? I mean are u kidding me!? Maybe he wont go to the light side, as its confirmed hes in that path of twiilight, but that riku being him? Come on, common sense people , not riku.

dejah

:|
i'm definitely keeping an opened mind.

anything can happen.

most prolly, their intentions are good but they go about it the wrong way. maybe.

Vzam

Bronze Member
It sucks that any of those characters arent coming back. Each one had awsome designs and powers...if the information is true bout them not returning its a complete shame such good character designes are being thrown away. Each one was origional in his or her own way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back