• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone intrested in starting a KH rp with me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
As the title says. I should have the story up soon, or if you have your own that you want me to look at then PM it to me. What i'm looking for though is a story that has nothing to do with the original characters.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i would reccomend that you save your RP idea for a later time because right now there are at least two fairly succesful KH RP's and a third on the way that Takushi Rena is creating. thus you should wait until the others die down and then represent your RP idea.

OneWingedDemon

i would reccomend that you save your RP idea for a later time because right now there are at least two fairly succesful KH RP's and a third on the way that Takushi Rena is creating. thus you should wait until the others die down and then represent your RP idea.

Allow competition to rise. It's healthy.

I'd gladly help you with your KH RP. I actually was contemplating the idea of starting my own, but my dedication gets shifted elsewhere at times. Post your idea, and we'll work from there.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Allow competition to rise. It's healthy.

I'd gladly help you with your KH RP. I actually was contemplating the idea of starting my own, but my dedication gets shifted elsewhere at times. Post your idea, and we'll work from there.

I will definitely join, and assist you in anyway possible.

I already have some ideas goin in ma active mind.....

Ok cool PM me your Ideas, and we can start making the RP

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net

Well I think you should listen to him but still make it, just make sure the storyline is alot diffent tha the other rp's out there, like don't do what everyone is doing. Since ya one of my best friends here I'll help ya build this thing, hell maybe we could make a rp in a way like the old rpg use to be like. ;d

Wicked

absurdiam
Even know there is many KH RP's, I haven't been in one. If you were to do one, I would gladly join. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back