• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else who CANNOT play the game and want to grieve?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
I mean yeah, I have been a KH fan for 8 years now, enjoy playing the games on critical mode and have been following KH3’s development since 2013.
For the first time, I left Germany because of my obligatory exchange semestre. And guess what? After all these years, KH3 releases while I am in Latinamerica without a PS4 and cannot play the game :(

I could cry, this is so unfair. And my Deluxe Edition box also arrived at home in Germany. But I still have to wait 2 months! :(

Does anybody else have the problem and cannot play KH3? If yes, please share your grieve with me and let’s be strong together

siestan

Hey, have you heard of PlayStation remote play? I guess you will need someone to help you set it up from Germany but if you got a semi decent computer it may work, even with crappy wifi. If not it's only two months, what's that after 10+ years? And hey you got a lot too look forward to after coming home
I personally won't be able to play till May (OR AFTER) for similar reasons so I get it sucks but it will make it even more special when I get to play.

Back