• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone beat Sora's story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

Here's the thing. I don't like to play Sora's story I'd rather play Riku's story. so can anyone post a game save of them beating Sora's story. It doesn't matter what kind of game save it is cause I could convert it to anything.

rmco2003

I'd appreciate this too, I've been trying to complete Sora's story and I've just managed to beat Riku 1, but it took me like 20 tries :sad:

I don't know how I'm gonna be able to beat Riku 4 at this rate :closedeyes:

Sorage

I'm surprised no one has replied yet. I beat Sora's part as well as Riku's today. I would help, but I actually have no idea how to post my game save. Though, if someone explained it to me, I'd be willing to help.

rmco2003

do you have an action replay max? if you do it'll be easy, just go to memory manager and plug a flash drive into one of the usb ports on the ps2, then you can copy the saves across to the flash drive and upload them, otherwise I might be able to help you load an exploit disk and transfer them to a flash drive through homebrew, I know how to do it both ways so if you pm me your MSN I'll help you copy them off :)

rmco2003

awesome, I just completed sora's story today! I have to say the second Larxene boss fight was the hardest of them all, after that Riku IV and last I'd say Axel. Marluxia was so easy it was unreal, he never broke my cards and even though he loaded sleights really fast I had enough 0 cards to just completely cancel anything he tried.

I'm on Riku's story now and it's unbelievably easy compared to Sora's story, I love his deck it's really strong.

KH2destiny

step 1) go here http://www.ps2savetools.com/download.php?op=getit&lid=74 and save it
step 2) extract it to a new folder
step 3) open PS2save builder
step 4) get the save you want to convert and put it in that folder
step 5) go to file ----> open and open that game save you want to convert
step 6) go to file ----> save as and then change it from the scroll at the bottom to armaxV3 for .max file.
step 7) transfer that new file to your ps2 and voila your done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back