• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anybody found any special preorder offers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheone

Again

Usually games like these have special offers right? Has anybody found any special preorder offers?

The_Way_To_Dawn

The changed release dates so very often would be a pretty good reason. Most are just happy to get the game period.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
When I reserved it... I somehow ended up get the special edition strategy guide with it...

I'll probably just nab the poster they usually have in it then sell it to some poor sap who just wants to beat the game...

Morridor

At some Gamestops, if you pre-order a game, they give you a gift out of their "pre-order box". They have a lot of old pre-order gifts from other games that they never got rid of in a box and you get to pick what you want out of it. Although, I don't know how many Gamestops do this. I have 2 around me and only 1 of them does that.

Danny

hhmm

This is kinda off topic but have any of you guys seen FF:AC? My freind gave me a Japanise version. And im not much of a FF fan. How much do you think it will sell for?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Pre-ordering at Gamestop:
Ask for the limited guide (because some won't mention it)
-It's and hardcover art book and a strategy guide $30
Nothing about Advent Children

//movie was AAWWWWSSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE. Replay value is high!//

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
That guy at gamestop was supposed to mention the strategy guide! and he didn't! I'm going to report them (maybe they'll give me a free something......) just kidding I won't report them but maybe he forgot to mention Advent Children too....so I'm unsure about the Advent Children thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back