• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anybody beat sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKing'sGuard

Ultimate Weapon will definitely help though. I haven't had the chance nor the ability to face him yet but I will when Sora is ready.

For now he need more training! Train hard!

TheKing'sGuard

The last world is always one of the best spots to train because you reep the most experience. Too bad there's no extra area (like the Omega Ruins or something)

-BLITZ-

He's like all things in life. Do it once and it's easy as hell to do it again. I beat him on Proud level 80, w/ Ultima. Took me bout 20 tries, but after beating him i can beat him like 4/5 times now. (Still at level 80) Makes me wonder how i could lose so many times to him.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
-BLITZ- said:
He's like all things in life. Do it once and it's easy as hell to do it again. I beat him on Proud level 80, w/ Ultima. Took me bout 20 tries, but after beating him i can beat him like 4/5 times now. (Still at level 80) Makes me wonder how i could lose so many times to him.
um which one are about cause you cant battle him more than once

-BLITZ-

i just saved the game before battling him, and loaded it and tried again. That's why I am still at level 80 when fighting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back