• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Japanese exclusive game I should get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

Except for Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Remake, and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, what Japanese exclusive games should I get (Prefeabbly RPGs)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well if you're into anime and you have a DS then you should definately get Jump: Ultimate Stars

If your a fan of Pokemon (I use to be), then why not set yourself a challenge and try and find the rare, original, Pokemon Green Version for GameBoy.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Jump Ultimate Stars is like Super Smash Bros. for the DS, but all its characters are from Jump Manga/Anime like Bleach, DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, etc. etc. Online multiplayer, and it's a really really good game. 9.5/10 You really should get it.

Jump Super Stars was hard because it required a lot of Japanese knowledge to put the mana together or whatever to form new characters, in its sequel Ultimate Stars, it fixes this by making it easier, adding way more characters, online multiplayer, etc.

Buy it xD

If your a fan of Pokemon (I use to be), then why not set yourself a challenge and try and find the rare, original, Pokemon Green Version for GameBoy.

Or he could just get Pokemon LeafGreen for GBA -_-

Dogenzaka said:
Or he could just get Pokemon LeafGreen for GBA
That destroys the fact it being RARE, ORIGINAL, and a Special Collector's edition game! Duh.

Otherwise I would've mentioned Leaf Green. And plus if you read the thread it says Japan exclusive only games.

強固な弾幕

I might get Leaf Green, although I did stop liking Pokemon a long time ago, I might get it for nostalgia (I'm pretty sure I just spelt it wrong.) purposes

franklin

Jump Ultimate Stars is like Super Smash Bros. for the DS, but all its characters are from Jump Manga/Anime like Bleach, DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, etc. etc. Online multiplayer, and it's a really really good game. 9.5/10 You really should get it.

Jump Super Stars was hard because it required a lot of Japanese knowledge to put the mana together or whatever to form new characters, in its sequel Ultimate Stars, it fixes this by making it easier, adding way more characters, online multiplayer, etc.

Buy it xD

Or he could just get Pokemon LeafGreen for GBA -_-

whoawhaowhoa
that sounds amazing

any chance of it coming to america?

I gave up on the Pokemon scene just after Ruby Version, just didn't cut it for me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back