• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any easter eggs in kh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
well i only know 2 easter eggs and thats the asas clip and the secret bosses but i need 2 know are there any other easter eggs????????:confused:

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Uh...No...There isn't. Just those. Yup, that's it. There are three secret Weapons though. You have to have a codebreaker to get them. They're the dream sword, the big hong key, and the little hong key. You can also acess the beta version through the codebreaker, which lets you play in Disney Castle, but it would probly ruin your game.

S King

I dunno bout this one, but on gamefaqs.com, you can hop onto the scale in the item shop and see how much Sora weighs; if your that bored.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
Uh...No...There isn't. Just those. Yup, that's it. There are three secret Weapons though. You have to have a codebreaker to get them. They're the dream sword, the big hong key, and the little hong key. You can also acess the beta version through the codebreaker, which lets you play in Disney Castle, but it would probly ruin your game.

well i dont have dream sword how do i get that ????????:confused:

Marluxia Diablos

The only one That I know is that in the hotel in traverse town their is a painting that says 7:00 On the Bald Mountain. The Bald Mountain is in the end of the world where you fight the Chernabog. (fantasia) No special features or anything

unknowndualkey

Website
s13.invisionfree.com
there is also one where you get everything done kh1 like everthing done 99 puppys the clock tower secret doors the trinties every world sealed beat every secret bosses and finishing the pooh world and gettin down everything in jiminy's book,then go to hollow bastion go to the place where the portal was it should be there again and inside is the enigmatic man and you fight him and if you use cheats i t wont work

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
unknowndualkey said:
there is also one where you get everything done kh1 like everthing done 99 puppys the clock tower secret doors the trinties every world sealed beat every secret bosses and finishing the pooh world and gettin down everything in jiminy's book,then go to hollow bastion go to the place where the portal was it should be there again and inside is the enigmatic man and you fight him and if you use cheats i t wont work

is that only in final mix.....?
or are you just making that up?

al0818

you know, there are many of them. look at the paintings in the secret place of destiny islands. the dream weapons that are accesible thougth the magic arts, the constant reference to the twiligth in varius scenes, varius images from other disney movies in traverse town, when you finish the game in expert mode the image you get corresponds to your ranking like in RE. there are pretty neat bugs that seem that are there on porpuse, look for them. is realy fun!. also you can slide in every rail in the game (like the stairs in hollow bastion)

onyxrhapsody87

The paintings at Destiny Islands are the only easter eggs I could think of... aside from the references to disney movies in Traverse Town...

T

The Marauder

Most of the stuff on here is complete BS. For one, the three secret keys you speak of do not exist. In KH final mix, you can get two additional keys, the One Winged Angel and the Diamond Dust. That's it. This rumor about 3 secret keys is completely bogus, and anyone who spreads it is spamming. Reported.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
You can look at Selphie's underwear by standing in front of the dock, and then using the select button.

There's also a chocobo drawn in the secret cave, along with a picture of Donald and some badly drawn pictures of places in some of the worlds.

If you light the fire in Cid's shop in Traverse Town and you go outside and stand on the roof, the smoke is supposed to look like a crown or something through select. But you have to do it right after you get Fire and it doesn't work if you walk into another building. I'm not sure if that's true of not.

I also heard something about the pictures in the Hotel being of places in other worlds, a mickey head (the three circles) hidden somewhere in each world, the treasures in Ariel's grotto being from Disney movies and FF games, that if you pause during one of Riku's Darkness-teleport thingies there'sMickey mouse ears in the Darkness patterns, and the writtting on the paper on the walls in the Moogle shop saying dirty words when looked at through select. Haven't checked those out just yet though.

There's actually supposed to be a hidden easter-egg in each world, most of them are just stuff on the walls or things you have to notice, like one of the carpets hanging on the upper parts of Agraba is the flying carpet when you look at it. Stuff like that.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
alternate cutscenes after Deep Jungle and during Monstro

secret bosses Phantom. kurt zisa, Ice titan, Spehiroth

Another side another story

and Tidus look alike as well as a wakka one.

Selphie moves in the journal

Sora's weight thing..( I did it, but I don't know how much he weighs still!)

Paintings in Destiny Islands

Paintings in Traverse Town Hotel

One dalmation dog follows you in the house

the music box in ariel's grotto plays the final fantays intro

( i didn't know about the smoke thing)

you can get all dream weapons...(sora's is the ultima keyblade)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Alternate scenes aren't easter eggs. >>

Easter Eggs are items placed in games that are hidden and a surprise when found out.

An alternate scene is placed in a game cuz people do things differently that alters the scene.

Half of the things you people meantion aren't eggs.

S King said:
I dunno bout this one, but on gamefaqs.com, you can hop onto the scale in the item shop and see how much Sora weighs; if your that bored.

Easter Egg

obbsessed fan said:
i dont know if its a easter egg but soras 1st outfit is like mickeys classic stlye cloths with the yellow shoes and the white goves and the big red shorts

Not an easter egg.

Marluxia Diablos said:
The only one That I know is that in the hotel in traverse town their is a painting that says 7:00 On the Bald Mountain. The Bald Mountain is in the end of the world where you fight the Chernabog. (fantasia) No special features or anything

Easter Egg

unknowndualkey said:

>>; Final Mix only...and not a easter egg but a secret boss.

al0818 said:
you know, there are many of them. look at the paintings in the secret place of destiny islands. the dream weapons that are accesible thougth the magic arts, the constant reference to the twiligth in varius scenes, varius images from other disney movies in traverse town, when you finish the game in expert mode the image you get corresponds to your ranking like in RE. there are pretty neat bugs that seem that are there on porpuse, look for them. is realy fun!. also you can slide in every rail in the game (like the stairs in hollow bastion)

Easter Egg, not an easter egg, not an easter egg, half and half, yeah.... , not an easter egg :\

keyblader1234567 said:
there r two other secret scenes posted by "memories of u" they r the secret scene in monstro and the secret snow white scene

They aren't secret scenes. They are called "Alternate Scenes". You do something that alternates the scenes. They aren't secret and aren't hidden.

angelvixenkit said:
You can look at Selphie's underwear by standing in front of the dock, and then using the select button.

There's also a chocobo drawn in the secret cave, along with a picture of Donald and some badly drawn pictures of places in some of the worlds.

If you light the fire in Cid's shop in Traverse Town and you go outside and stand on the roof, the smoke is supposed to look like a crown or something through select. But you have to do it right after you get Fire and it doesn't work if you walk into another building. I'm not sure if that's true of not.

I also heard something about the pictures in the Hotel being of places in other worlds, a mickey head (the three circles) hidden somewhere in each world, the treasures in Ariel's grotto being from Disney movies and FF games, that if you pause during one of Riku's Darkness-teleport thingies there'sMickey mouse ears in the Darkness patterns, and the writtting on the paper on the walls in the Moogle shop saying dirty words when looked at through select. Haven't checked those out just yet though.

There's actually supposed to be a hidden easter-egg in each world, most of them are just stuff on the walls or things you have to notice, like one of the carpets hanging on the upper parts of Agraba is the flying carpet when you look at it. Stuff like that.

Not an easter egg...thats perverted...

Easter egg as said before

I have no idea

Lord knows same for last.

tetraalmasy said:
alternate cutscenes after Deep Jungle and during Monstro

secret bosses Phantom. kurt zisa, Ice titan, Spehiroth

Another side another story

and Tidus look alike as well as a wakka one.

One dalmation dog follows you in the house

the music box in ariel's grotto plays the final fantays intro

you can get all dream weapons...(sora's is the ultima keyblade)

Already said as not

Not easter eggs. They aren't even hidden. The game makes it blantanly obvious of them.

Easter egg

Not easter egg, just reusing recoloring character model cause games do that to not waste time.

Not an easter egg v_v' Thats just fun o_O

Easter egg

Half and Half UK isn't an easter egg what-so-ever though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back