• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti Sora in Neverland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soranjaxx

I'm having so much trouble with this guy it's crazy. I've tried healing myself constantly, moving around, and I've even tried to use Stop on him so I can get a few hits. It's difficult because every time he hits me it takes out tons of HP. How do you beat him? Is there certain party members I should have with me? :)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm lvl 34 should I be higher?

Yes. I was level 40-something when I got to Neverland yesterday and I beat him on my first try. Try grinding in Neverland. They give plenty of XP. Shouldn't take you long to get to a decent level.

soranjaxx

Yes. I was level 40-something when I got to Neverland yesterday and I beat him on my first try. Try grinding in Neverland. They give plenty of XP. Shouldn't take you long to get to a decent level.
I'm gonna sound like an idiot for this but what is "grinding" necessarily?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It just means going to an area and fighting and fighting for the sake of leveling up.

I had a lot of trouble here too. Something that will help is that Anti Sora has trouble attacking you when you stand on Hook's bunk. If you're still having trouble after leveling up a bit, try staying on Hook's bunk and waiting for Anti Sora to come close enough for you to wack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back