• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Anti-Sora Fanclub~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Anti-Sora-edited.jpg

Picture colored by me, editted, cleaned, and enhanced by Konuke.

Hello, this is a fanclub dedicated to Anti-Sora, a form generated by Sora that takes the appearance of a heartless. If you've seen any videos or have played the game, you'll know just how cool it is.

Basicaly, we're just here to randomly talk about Anti-Sora. Kinda like the Roxas fanclub. XD

Rules:

1. We can talk randomly about things, but please, let's not make this into another Sora fanclub disaster.
2. If you flame or do anything too inapropriate whether it be to Anti-Sora, or a fellow member too much, you will be kicked off.
3. Let's keep things friendly.
4. An existing member has the power to accept a someone as a member if they have asked to join.
5. Enjoy the fanclub!

Specifics on being kicked out:

The conditions of being kicked out have been stated in rule 2, which is:

If you flame or do anything too inapropriate whether it be to Anti-Sora, or a fellow member too much, you will be kicked off.

When you're kicked off that means you do not come here anymore. If you post you will be ignored. If you continue to post and annoy us I will sick The Beach Bun Burrito on you. >.> Followed by contacting a higher authority. You have been warned.

That's it! XD

Things to do:

1. We need a fanclub sig.
2. We need a word for Anti-Sora just like how Roxas has fwoosh.

We have his word! It is Shwoomy!

Official sig:
kunokecopy.jpg

Paste this to your sig without the aesterik:

[*IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/darkshadowlink9/kunokecopy.jpg[/IMG]

That's all. But a couple things I want to mention. If your one of the people who spam a lot from the Sora fanclub, your still welcome to join, just don't be nearly as random and spammy. Also, I may use my character controlling powers to make Anti-Sora do things. XD You'll see. Finally, Sora_Ish_Mine! and Cloudyfantasy are automatically Co-leaders!

That's it! Enjoy!

Last edited:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
YES! I always think of Zoomy when you press square so that he "Zooms" acroos the area. Almost like Cloud in FF7: AC! =D

Yes, the recruiting!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Zoom Zoom Zoom! XD Remember that commercial? XD

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
YAY! A NEW MEMBER! And so many posts already. XD ACK, it doesn't stand out in my sig as much as i wanted it too.... I'll edit the font, color, and size tommorrow. XD

Awards
WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

yeah. okay. I'm done. Xp

Hmm, "Zoomy"...rhymes w/ "Doomy".....

Makes me wanna see Invader Zim REALLY badly... but, A-S is pretty Zoomy...
Especially on this video I have of him in the Steamboat Willy world. I'm gonna go draw a chibi A-S right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back