• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-form may be kh3 spoiler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.K.O.L.

When sora does anti-form does he become heartless because if he does wont there be more nobodys of him?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
wow!!!!!! never-ever thought of that b4...maybe...

mysticalmario

thats a good theory, it seems like something like that could in fact happen because of all the questions that are left unanswered with the anti form

skilled keyblada

ugh..... THINKING OF THAT triggered something, theres a keyblade graveyard think about where this could lead to roxass keyblade would sure have to be one of the keyblades there, now sora multipying many of himself makes a graveyard,...itd be kool if that is right.

I think the reason Sora can use Anti Form and become a Heartless is because he became a Heartless. I'm probably wrong, though; it could be caused by any number of reasons, like a lack of concentration when activating a Drive. Though whether Sora actually becomes a Heartless I don't know. I also noticed that the terms "Nobody" and "Heartless" don't apply to the respectively named creatures; this is because Heartless need and are people's hearts, which is why people with strong hearts like Sora and Xehanort retain their sense of self when they become Heartless, and Nobodies are the body and soul of those who have turned into Heartless, and therefore don't need hearts. But like Heartless, Nobodies only retain their sense of self in the case of strong hearts, and when they do, unlike Heartless, they actually gain physical form, differing only slightly in appearance to their former self. And yeah, because Roxas

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and can wield keyblades, Anti Form being a Heartless form could be the reason for

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Kunoke

Guys, Anti-Form has no plot significance. Otherwise it would have been explained in the game somewhere.

I

inhiding

Kunoke said:
Guys, Anti-Form has no plot significance. Otherwise it would have been explained in the game somewhere.
I concur. Also, if it did have a plot significance,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

pokeman54

yes, anti-form, the disease that has struck twilight town and spread around the world...the children are dying, and thus three radical fanatics gather up the children infected with anti-form and tell them that this is the planet's way of punishing them, so they must strike back at the planet...meanwhile, our beloved sword wielding hero sora is facing some self-esteem issues and doesn't think he can save anybody...despite the fact that he is the hero of two of his very own video games...until by the unision of his friends from near and far and the self-realization of his own fears is he able to save the children...and forgive himself for past mistakes, thus saving the world, and ending the anti-form disease that ails the world.

how original ^_^

fjurbanski

i don't think that it is significant. and besides it SUCKS!!!!!!! i hate going into one form and changing in anti-form!!!!!!!!!!

fjurbanski

australian sora said:
but anti-form looks sooo cool
it looks cool but the first time you are fighting a boss and are gonna transform and wipe him out, and you go into anti form uuggghh it almost makes you want to scream.

kaps

Website
www.myspace.com
There has to be some significance, I mean, it wasn't even touched upon in the game, just that its the darkness is Sora's heart manifesting itself and becoming his anti-form, if that created nobodys, I dont think so, I think would kinda be a weak plotline for another KH, I'm not even sure Sora, Riku, and Kairi will be in the next game. And, if they were, hopefully they'd be adults and whatever, I think that would be sick. To see them all grown up and whooping ass.

Other than that I really cant imagine what could possibly be happening in KH3

kaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back