• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's Other Reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
when you are reading Ansem's Other Reports, i noticed something funny about Report #13:

....Roxas, Ansem, Namine. You Should not have existed in theory, and yet you are truly there. Special exceptions.....

after i read that i just started to laugh:laugh:. why you might ask? well, i thought that maybe they(meaning Roxas, Ansem(Xehanort), and Namine) might have (Ven, Terra, and Aqua's) hearts.

and if anybody else started a thread like this one, i am incredibly sorry, i just have my on interpretation on things than others do.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
already been talked about, but it would be incorrect. Namine didn't have a heart because it was returned to Kairi. As far as Ansem is concerned we don't know but it is unlikely becuase of his hearless/nobody split.

and roxas may have ven's heart because it could have been carried inside of sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back