• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's Other Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
An excerpt from Ansem Report 12

"The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...) "

Ansem did not go into details about the above quote in the 13th report, so I am guessing that that "Ansem's Other Report" we saw in Deep Dive has some meaning.

Do you think that we will be collecting another set of Reports from the "Persuer of Darkness"? I hope so. They were interesting in the first game. They gave us insight on what the Heartless and Darkness were bit by bit.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Yes, lets call them the post reports, Square left alot of things undone so we must look at these thing in the second one. The post reports will have the most data in them

Jacob Twilight

In the next game there will probably be Ansem Reports, but since this game is also about the twilight, perhaps we'll get another form of report or thesis, like a DiZ report, telling us about the twilight, nobodies, shells, ect. Heres hoping.

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

Diz should be beaten with a long dil** and F***** wiht it until it breaks in half. diz sucks. but not really i just wanted to say that.

Now back on topic. a DiZ report would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back