• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem VS Darth Vader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ansem VS Darth Vader

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackblood

Ok, seeing as the thread "King Mickey VS Yoda" is getting some good attention, I thought I would try and start this. Who's the better villian? Ansem or Darth Vader.

KH2 Master2011

ANSEM ALL THE WAY!!! Darth Vader died! so therefore, ANSEM! he is alive!!! and i like KH better than Star Wars!

coolerimmortal

Vader. Ansem isn't really that powerful on his own...I mean, what can he really do? Vader has a lightsaber and he can kill people by pointing his finger at them. Plus, he's the coolest villain ever to live.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Ansem could make Super Heartless Armies and Become that giant thing and have that heartless gaurdian thing he has when u first fight him. And he can turn darth vader into a heartless

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I can't believe this is even an issue. And why is Ansem winning the vote?? Vader IS darkness, so shut up. Ansem is a little bitch, even a 14-year old in clown shoes can whup him. It took the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy to defeat Anakin. *psh*

Blackblood

twilight_dragon said:
Ansem could make Super Heartless Armies and Become that giant thing and have that heartless gaurdian thing he has when u first fight him. And he can turn darth vader into a heartless

Isn't Darth Vader already heartless? lol

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Darth Vader cause he has that cool breathing problem noise thing that makes him famous!

BHKhomie2000

ansem will win he can just make an army of heartless and kick the shit out of dark vader. but vader pretty tight

Blackblood

silverdragon1615 said:
Ansem could rule vader, vader is easily manipulated, just like how ansem took control of Riku

Vader needed the emporor to survive, that is why he followed under him.

Plus, Riku wanted more power, which is way he accepted Ansem. Darth Vader already has enough power.

Last edited:

Curbside_Prophet

well vader is second inb command of the bighest threat to hit the galixey and he had to be defeted by obi wan and the fight luke and then get focre lighting by the emporer to get killed.ansem and controll heartless and manipulate people but still i say vader wins

DarkOblivion

Ansem, because ....darth vader has one butt ugly looking outfit, I mean how in hell could he wear that,

also ansem has silver hair, and he doesnt use a light saber but a awsome double edged soul eater halberd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back