• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ansem <VS> A Rock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
(Not to be confused with "The Rock")

Ansem walked around Castle Oblivion, he had seen the fight between Riku and Lexeaus. Debris was all over the place, as he casually picked up a rock, and tossed it up and down in his hand. He followed silently after Riku, the rock still in hand. He watched as Riku walked into the world door and dissapeared...

Ansem: It's only a matter of time...

Ansem tossed the rock up, but missed catching it this time....It landed hard on his foot with a sickening crack.

Ansem: SON OF A HEARTLESS!

He hopped up and down, holding his foot in pain...

Ansem: DARKNESS!

Ansem kicked the rock which un-naturally richocheted off of the wall, and hit him where the sun don't shine...........

Ansem: :eek:....*squeaky voice*Insolent piece of granite!!!!

Ansem picked up the rock, ready to crush it when he felt that Riku had defeated another world...Ansem teleported, the rock in hand, to the next floor up. He gripped the rock angrily. He summoned his Guardian Heartless.

Ansem: Go Guardian! Destroy that ROCK! *pointing at the rock, anime vein on his forehead popping out*

The Guardian paused...He looked at the rock, then to Ansem, then to the rock, then back to Ansem...He folded his arms and gave Ansem a look like:
"You've gotta be kidding me."

Ansem: *realizing this* Hey, I'm serious! Obliterate that rock!!!!

The Guardian shrugged, and slammed his fist at the rock, but missed, causing the tile he hit to catapult the rock up into the air...The Guardian looked up confused...
WHAM!!!!

A second later the Guardian Heartless was on the ground in an anime mutilated pose, rocks with wings circling his head in a cartoonish fashion.

Ansem:YOU WILL SUBMIT TO THE DARKNESS!

Ansem began to stomp on the rock in a childish manner...He struggled with the rock in an un-necessarily long fight until he was at basement one of Castle Oblivion. By that time Riku and King Mickey walked up and found Ansem KO'ed in an anime-ish style, the rock sitting on his chest.

Mickey: What happened to him?

Riku: I don't even wanna know...

THE END
..........................................................Or is it?...........................................................

Last edited:

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
0_O Ansem lost to a rock......XD hahahahahaha omg that's great. "falls out of chair from laughter. Now rolling around on the ground laughing"

A.J.

Banned
They like me! They really really like me! I didn't think I'd get this many positive reactions on my first try making a fanfic! Thanks everybody!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
All this we used a keyblade..and we could use a rock...A ROCK KEYBLADE SHALL BE MADE!ANSEM WILL FALL TO IT!!!HAhAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
*everyone stares*
<<...>>....eeeeeh...um..good work AJ

Redemptions Light

LOL LOL> HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! That was FUNNY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilarious. Good job A.J.

A.J.

Banned
(I dunno, I just came up with a little extra part to this....Enjoy!)

Riku and Mickey walked down the long winding road, in unknown jackets now. They encounted DiZ at the fork in the road...

Riku: What are you making me choose now?

DiZ: I want you to choose...Whether you want me in you party...*holds up the rock*
Or the rock?

DiZ was doing this as a Joke, and he was struggling to keep from laughing. Mickey watched as Riku went up to DiZ...And picked up the rock outta his hand. Riku gestured for King Mickey to follow, and h they walked a few step when...

DiZ: HEY! What about ME Twlight boy?!?!

Riku: You kidding? Did you see how this rock took out Ansem?! See ya'!

DiZ: :eek:

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com
LMAO. I love this.

DiZ: I want you to choose...Whether you want me in you party...*holds up the rock*
Or the rock?
Riku: You kidding? Did you see how this rock took out Ansem?! See ya'!

I love these parts!

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
Hee hee hee...I feel so good right now! Gots any ideas for me? Any Cartoons, Anime, or Video Games you want me to have the Rock star in next? *^___^*

A.J.

Banned
?

Huh? What's that? I've never heard of that anime...

Here's the shows and games I know the most about:

Kingdom Hearts
KH COM
Transformers
Megas XLR
Justice League Unlimited
Dragonball ZGT
Teen Titans
Ruruouni Kenshin
Inuyasha
Futurama
Family Guy
Full Metal Alchemist
Trigun Witch Hunter Robin
Digimon Season 3
Lilo&Stitch
Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
Haha! I luv it! This is the best comedy KH fanfic I've read. (I especially like it 'cuz there's no cursing or other yucky stuff in it) Yes, you should make more. *nods*

How about... Slade <VS> A Rock
or InuYasha <VS> A Rock
or Bender <VS> A Rock (though maybe not, because that'd have cursing in it...)
or Sora <VS> A Rock

for a few suggestions...

A.J.

Banned
Hmm....I like the idea of Slade <VS> A rock...Hee hee...Mr. High and Mighty would get pummeled by a rock! (Kinda ironic when you consider Terra ^___^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back