• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem Report 0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Ansem Report 0 written by Ansem the Wise:

Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that I am blessed with my people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand. I believe darkness sleeps in every heart no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I witnessed it many times.

Darkness... Darkness of the heart. How is it born? How does it come to affect us? As a ruler of this world I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by darkness .

The bold faced parts of this report caught my eye. What does Ansem mean by "those taken by the darkness"? If I'm not mistaken, Xehanort had not yet created or unleashed the Heartless when this report was written. Also, what did he mean when he said "he witnessed it" many times? I'm thinking that this might have something to do with the Keyblade Wars. I could be totally wrong..... What do you think? ( *No Flaming Please* )

*Sry if someone already posted something like this*

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Boy, the KH's story is getting more and more complicated...

I doubt that he meant something related to the Keyblade Wars simply because when Nomura made KH1 he probably hadn't even come up with these things yet. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe already thought of these things from the start already.

Who knows.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Well, the darkness existed long before Heartless came to being.

I think he meant people like Maleficent - she was taken by the darkness and used it's power, but she didn't became a Heartless.

NTom64

Website
www.youtube.com
Weren't Xigbar, Zexion and some of the others from Org.XIII Ansem's apprentices? They helped Xehanort with his experiments and eventually followed him in becoming Nobodies.

This would explain how Ansem wittnessed the darkness appearing in people hearts, what with Xigbar and the others performing horrible experiments on living subjects to turn them into heartless so they could study them.

eoin

thats a good find I don't think that many people noticed that and who knows maybe ansem will play a small part one of the pictures for bbs showed terra in hollow baston.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well I think he didn't know anything about Maleficent at that time, did he? Anyway this report was written by Ansem the Wise, who didn't know the disney villain at all.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Well I think he didn't know anything about Maleficent at that time, did he? Anyway this report was written by Ansem the Wise, who didn't know the disney villain at all.
I didn't said it was Maleficent, but people who went in contact with darkness in the same way she did.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Weren't Xigbar, Zexion and some of the others from Org.XIII Ansem's apprentices? They helped Xehanort with his experiments and eventually followed him in becoming Nobodies.

This would explain how Ansem wittnessed the darkness appearing in people hearts, what with Xigbar and the others performing horrible experiments on living subjects to turn them into heartless so they could study them.

This is true but did not occur when this report was written. Ansem didn't construct his labratory to do his psychological tests on Xehanort yet. That is the very lab in which they conducted their experiments on the darkness of the heart.

I<3Roxas

The idea of whether the game's creators know how everything is going to work out is an interesting thought...With books, many authors make sure to know how things will work out in general to make the intermediate stuff work towards the ending and the books/games meaning. I personally think that Noumora knows what's going to happen and why it will all the way to the end of the storyline. I could be wrong, some authors do use stream of conciousness styles and other seemingly random ways of writing.

Good find BTW. I also wonderd about this and what it meant, but never followed up on it since I knew FM had more stuff, and maybe it was explained there. This reminds me of why I need a magic swap or a japanese ps2 lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, I think he meant he saw people use darkness, and use it to do evil things. And in any case, the Heartless have always existed. And before anyone gets started, no, appear does not equal exist.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

darkness exists in the heart but once the heart is overrun by darkness a pure form of darkness is created. That would create a heartless but one thats pure and not created from data. Xehanort found a pure heartless in one of the cells of ATW's castle and this may possibly be what he was trying to prevent. MX as far as ive seen may have been able to stabilize that power of darkness, but what really intrigues me is how Xehanort was able to retain his form once giving into darkness while the other apprentices faded away

funnymanhaha1000

but what really intrigues me is how Xehanort was able to retain his form once giving into darkness while the other apprentices faded away

Well i guess it just means that Xehanorts special or something lmao. Sorry. Seriously, his story and why he's so important/has such a powerful heart will probly/hopefully be explained in Birth By Sleep

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I think he meant he saw people use darkness, and use it to do evil things. And in any case, the Heartless have always existed. And before anyone gets started, no, appear does not equal exist.

Yeah that's true but Ansem did say "those taken by the darkness" not those using the darkness. Being taken over by darkness and using darkness are totally different things man.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah that's true but Ansem did say "those taken by the darkness" not those using the darkness. Being taken over by darkness and using darkness are totally different things man.

He could have been talking about both, really. "Taken by darkness" can be interpreted in multiple ways. I mean, I would certainly say Riku was "taken by darkness" for a large part of KH1, but that doesn't mean he turned into a heartless.

Dman2.0

heartless were around before ansem made them but none in radiant garden untill he opened the door

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wait lemme get this stright, Ansem Report was writen by Ansem,(the Wise) and the rest were by Xehanort, and the Secret Ansem reports were writen by AtW?Correct?Cuz that's what I was thinkin.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wait lemme get this stright, Ansem Report was writen by Ansem,(the Wise) and the rest were by Xehanort, and the Secret Ansem reports were writen by AtW?Correct?Cuz that's what I was thinkin.

Yep, that's completely correct.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yep, that's completely correct.

Ok, I thought so, thanks.But another question why did Ansem stop writing them? That was when Xehanort turned into a Heartless right?(Wow, I sound like such a N00b, BUT I haven't played KH1 in such a long time...XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back