• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem had an unknown cloak!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I just realised, in the first game, before he mixed with Riku, Ansem had a disguise, and he had that weird black mist swirling around him. If you remember, he had an unknown cloak on!

I can't find any pics, but couldn't this mean that Ansem was one of the unknowns?

Sion Strife

One of my therioes(Spelling) is that Ansem created the Unkowns, or is one himself. And he used that same design for the Unknowns. But that could be inaccurate.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The costume looks nothing like the Unknown's. Plus Ansem is Darkness and a heart. Why would he create a group of Twilight Shells? DiZ has a better chance of creating the Unknown rather than Ansem's

KhRiku1337

I think so to if not then he would have wrote something about them in his reports

(btw KL: thank you for putting me in your n00b list:) )

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
dude they are way different and if he did create the unknown would they be trying to kill sora in KH? so Ansem could have not create the unknowns.

~NGD OMEGA~

Well actually it is similar, but it is brown and no zippers, plus it makes him look fat. But the reason he wears something like that is probably only because Ansem is like them in essence, they have no bodies, and I suspect they are pure souls, or something like that, which explains why they only fade away (Riku almost did in KH:FM). However, that doesn't explain why Riku almost fades away in COM... I think he has a body, but it could have been because he was infested with so much darkness... Anyway, the cloak has similar aspects, but it is NOT the same. Anyway, I think you get my point.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Yup, I go with everybody else. Ansem shed off his body to travel the worlds and spread darkness. He was just a heart with a cloak on. He doesn't look as cool as an unknown either. Yeah, the cloak does sort of make him look fat.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
man the cloak ansem had on in the beginnin was brown first of all. and that ansem was a heart and darkness with it. The real Ansem is scattered everywhere

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
no he did not have an uknown cloak...it is completely different.

i actually thought back to Ansem as well when i saw the Unknowns, but then when i replayed and saw some screenshots/official artwork, i relized it was brown and looked nothing like that of the Organization/Unknowns.

lightburnsmyeyes

LightoftheDark said:
Ansem's cloak is brown and looks way different. He wore it because he was just a heart and had no physical form. Anyways, why would he create a bunch of Twilight shells?

DUH!! TO DO HIS EVIL BIDDING...LIKE TAKING OUT THE TRASH.....AND......GETTNIG HIM AND ARMY OF LASER WEASLES...AND STUFF LIKE THAT CUZ WHO DOESN'T WANT LASER WEASLES!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back