• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem and the thirteenth order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSora1217

In Kh: Final Mix there were 13 ansem reports. And theres the 13th order. And arent there 13 people in the thirteenth order? Are these things related?

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
13th post for you btw :p

Anyway, yeah. I think square might do this kind of thing during the games to make us think. The show Lost does this kind of thing ALL THE TIME. It makes you skeptisize and what not, which is exactly what game makers would want you to do.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i think that these things are related because all the 13's (unlucky) but anyways yeah i think they are related.

SuperSora1217

Duckboy said:
13th post for you btw :p

Anyway, yeah. I think square might do this kind of thing during the games to make us think. The show Lost does this kind of thing ALL THE TIME. It makes you skeptisize and what not, which is exactly what game makers would want you to do.

Dude, LOST was the first think i thought of when i made this thread. If your a fan like me you may realize: What if 13 is like the numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) from Lost like maybe 13 means evil or something to do with the heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back