• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another theory thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai sora

well ya no how the door with the keyhole leads to the worlds heart? well the place where roxas and sora went to to get the keyblade wasnt a world. it was probably a place u kud reach via keyhole door right? the place they went is the intersection of darkness light and maybe nothingness. the heart of a world is the same so itd made sense for it to lead there correct? well this is my theory

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
You mean the place with the platforms and stuff, the place at the beginning of KH1? I always thought that was Sora's heart or something. That's where he first got the Keyblade and practiced using it. I never thought of it in your way, though it makes some sense.

Pyro

in kh1 sora didn't get tha keyblade in that place he just use either tha sword,staff,or shield. in kh2 diz brought it to roxas digitaly. and i thought xehanort talk about that kinda place in his reports

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
It was simply a place in Sora's dreams. Roxas experienced the same thing because he is... you know. Your theory does not add up really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back