• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Terra + MX = Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Well, yeah, another one. :) I wasn't really a fan of "Terra + MX = Xehanort" myself, but after I discussed a few things with another KH fan I had to agree with it.

I will call MX - Xehanort, Terra - Terra nad Young Xehanort - Terranort. :p

Origin
This is the part I don't really want to dwell on. The most possible explanation is that Xehanort possesed Terra. I don't really know how or why did he do that.

Why do I think that Terranort is a result of Terra's and Xehanort's fusion?
1. Eye color
xehterxehbq6.jpg

Terra had blue eyes, Xehanort - orange and Terranort - brown.
Terranort's eye color is a result of mixing the eye colors of Terra and Xehanort. Orange + Blue = Brown.

2. Hair
12345yr2.jpg

Terra and Terranort have very similar hairstyle. Terranort's hair color is obviously the same as MX's.

3. Facial features
Terranort's face is exactly the same as Terra's - just look at the first image and compare their eye shapes, noses and chins.

4. Personality
Terranort, according to Ansem The Wise, possesed superhuman talents and was clearly fascinated with darkness. This is most probably his Xehanort part.

5. Keyblade
Well, Xehanort was a Keyblade Master and Terra was probably a Keyblade Wielder. That's why Terranort was able to open the door in Ansem's The Wise castle's basement.

6. The Room Of Sleep and The Room Of Awakening
Terranort made The Room Of Sleep. Remember when Xemnas was talking to Aqua's armor in there? That's probably the part of Terra's mind that was left in Terranort and that's why he called Aqua a friend. This is also the reason why Xemnas is looking for the Room Of Awakening - he wants to find Ven. Maybe Xemnas (or rather the part of Terra that's left in him) was looking for a way to bring them back to life (if they died, of course)?

Most of this stuff was already told, but I wanted to gather it in one place. Oh, and sorry for my grammar. :)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Terranort, according to Ansem The Wise, possesed superhuman talents and was clearly fascinated with darkness. This is most probably his Xehanort part.

There's also the facial expressions, handtalking, guardian, high status, cocky personality, lust for KH, outfit,...which is all from MX.

Bah, old stuff. VAT beat you to it a long time ago, I'm afraid. I still hate that theory though.

3. Facial features
Terranort's face is exactly the same as Terra's - just look at the first image and compare their eye shapes, noses and chins.

Yeah, and he's equally similar to MX:

Comparison.jpg

Also, if you will take the time to notice, Terra is much taller than Xemnas and XH:

XehanortXemnasKnightcopy.png

I'm guessing Terra's height was probably exaggerated, it Terra+MX=Xehanort is true.

Last edited:

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
There's also the facial expressions, handtalking, guardian, high status, cocky personality, lust for KH, outfit,...which is all from MX.
Well, that's what I'm talking about. Terranort is, let's say, 95% of Xehanort's personality (the things mentioned above) and 5% of Terra's (his interest in ROS and ROA and anger&hate as the only feelings he can remember).

Yeah, and he's equally similar to MX
It's because they fused. I never said that Terra = Xehanort, but that MX + Terra = Xehanort. That's why Terranort has a darker skin tone and spiky ears. That's also why their eye colors mixed.

Also, if you will take the time to notice, Terra is much taller than Xemnas and XH.
Do you really believe that Nomura is going to make Terra THAT tall? :) In my opinion, he just wanted to make the boss look really big and scary. :D
Another explanation is that his armor is just really big.

1.png

Not really that tall, hm?

Sorry for repeating this theory, I didn't know that all the points were already mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

Also, if you will take the time to notice, Terra is much taller than Xemnas and XH:

I hate to play devil's advocate to you for a theory you loathe so much, but... well, a suit of armor like that is likely to be very bulky, and could easily explain a perceived discrepancy in size.

...Actually, no, I take that back. Playing devil's advocate against you is fun. <( *,* )>

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
t's because they fused. I never said that Terra = Xehanort, but that MX + Terra = Xehanort. That's why Terranort has a darker skin tone and spiky ears. That's also why their eye colors mixed.

I have an explanation for that.

Well, that's what I'm talking about. Terranort is, let's say, 95% of Xehanort's personality (the things mentioned above) and 5% of Terra's (his interest in ROS and ROA and anger&hate as the only feelings he can remember).

Then don't you think we'd see just a bit more of Terra in XH/Xehanort...?

Do you really believe that Nomura is going to make Terra THAT tall? In my opinion, he just wanted to make the boss look really big and scary. :D

Read:

I'm guessing Terra's height was probably exaggerated, it Terra+MX=Xehanort is true.

I hate to play devil's advocate to you for a theory you loathe so much, but... well, a suit of armor like that is likely to be very bulky, and could easily explain a perceived discrepancy in size.

Bah, true.

Last edited:

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
I have an explanation for that.
I would gladly hear it. Especially the explanation for Xehanort having different eye color than MX.

Then don't you think we'd see just a bit more of Terra in XH/Xehanort...?
Well, Xehanort did create The Room Of Sleep, you know.
But you indeed have a point here.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I would gladly hear it. Especially the explanation for Xehanort having different eye color than MX.

Okay then. Let's suppose that MX did indeed try to possess Terra. However, MX was so weakened from fighting Terra that Terra was able to overcome, and push him out of his body.

Due to the fact that MX was so weak, his existence so fragile, this causes him to lose his memories, and changes his appearance, making him look like Terra. How does that sound?

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Okay then. Let's suppose that MX did indeed try to possess Terra. However, MX was so weakened from fighting Terra that Terra was able to overcome, and push him out of his body.

Due to the fact that MX was so weak, his existence so fragile, this causes him to lose his memories, and changes his appearance, making him look like Terra. How does that sound?
1. I won't believe that MX was weakened from fighting Terra - he was clearly PWNING three of the knights in the video.
2. If that really would happen, wouldn't that mean that Terra, Aqua and Ven won the battle? So what's up with Lingering Sentiment haunting the Gathering Place and hating Xehanort so much?
3. He was so weak that he turned into a young, healthly person and the only thing he lost was his memory?

Doesn't sound very good... I think...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
1. I won't believe that MX was weakened from fighting Terra - he was clearly PWNING three of the knights in the video.

They could have made a comeback. And by that logic: why would MX have needed to possess Terra then? He was winning, he had everything under control, what was the need?

2. If that really would happen, wouldn't that mean that Terra, Aqua and Ven won the battle? So what's up with Lingering Sentiment haunting the Gathering Place and hating Xehanort so much?

So I don't suppose it might have occured to you that MX might have killed Ven and Aqua before trying to possess Terra, or something? Even if you'd consider that a victory, it'd be a very bittersweet and empty one.

3. He was so weak that he turned into a young, healthly person and the only thing he lost was his memory?

Well, XH/Xemnas aren't as powerful as MX, so he would have probably lost a good deal of his power.

Also, he wasn't healthy:

My efforts these many years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called "Radiant Garden."

Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles.

But where there is light, darkness also lurks.

As noted in my earlier reports, I must solve the mystery of this "darkness of the heart." This paradise depends on it.

I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject.

The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago.

He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Xehanort's memories.

But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents...

Too extraordinary... Perhaps they are even superhuman.

That doesn't sound as if he was in a very good state...

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
They could have made a comeback.
You think that they would become extremely powerful (MX was undoubtly EXTREMELY powerful + he had DS to help) in a flash? Difference in their power was really clear.

And by that logic: why would MX have needed to possess Terra then? He was winning, he had everything under control, what was the need?
Desire to be young, perhaps?

I can't really argue with the other two points, but there is still one unanswered question - how the heck would a weak, nearly dead being change into a young Terranort? And why would Terra even let him live (I assume that he was extremely furious after losing Ven and Aqua)?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You think that they would become extremely powerful (MX was undoubtly EXTREMELY powerful + he had DS to help) in a flash? Difference in their power was really clear.

They could have caught MX off-guard. He's very coky, he might have been paying attention to something else, and that's when Terra got him.

Eh, maybe.

how the heck would a weak, nearly dead being change into a young Terranort?

I thought I already explained that?

And why would Terra even let him live (I assume that he was extremely furious after losing Ven and Aqua)?

Well, did you think that maybe Terra got knocked unconscious too? Or that MX got away before was able Terra to catch him?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Maybe Terra's Eyes Changing from Blue to Yellow means he was tapping into an inner strength, or switiching to Darkness to make him stronger. Strong enough to fight back against the MX and DS. If that's true, it seem logical why he'd choose Riku to pass his Keyblade onto seeing as what happened to him KH1.

I can't really argue with the other two points, but there is still one unanswered question - how the heck would a weak, nearly dead being change into a young Terranort? And why would Terra even let him live (I assume that he was extremely furious after losing Ven and Aqua)?

Maybe Kingdom Hearts has some hidden strength, or power we know nothing about. Second of all, Why do people keep saying Aqua died? Maybe Ven died shortly after he was frozen alive, but Aqua was still there. Aqua may just be missing, or still alive in the future, but hasn't shown herself yet.

Or like the theories I've heard says. The Kingdo Hearts had too much power for the MX to control and it "overloaded" causing him to lose his memories and change his appearance to a younger version of himself. It did the same to Riku after all.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
They could have caught MX off-guard. He's very coky, he might have been paying attention to something else, and that's when Terra got him.
I can't believe that but I also can't disproof that. And wouldn't DS help him when he would get caught off-guard?

I thought I already explained that?
What I meant is how did he do that? From the technical side. Can you really imagine MX transforming into a young Terra-like? o_O

Well, did you think that maybe Terra got knocked unconscious too?
Again, I can't believe that but I also can't disproof that.

Or that MX got away before was able Terra to catch him?
I thought he was almost dead...
("I nursed him back from death's door some years ago")

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That pic wins. Lose the hair and a few years of age and Xemnas looks almost exactly the same as the old man. From the smile to the pointy ears.

Repped for truf. Thank you. Why is it that so many fail to notice that, >.<?

I can't believe that but I also can't disproof that. And wouldn't DS help him when he would get caught off-guard?

Not if Terra got him too...

What I meant is how did he do that? From the technical side. Can you really imagine MX transforming into a young Terra-like? o_O

Well, MX looks just as much as young Xehanort as Terra does...I don't have a problem imagining a younger MX looking like that.

I thought he was almost dead...
("I nursed him back from death's door some years ago")

Yes, and...?

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Repped for truf. Thank you. Why is it that so many fail to notice that, >.
Again, I'm not saying that Terra = Xehanort, but that Terra + MX = Xehanort. I'm not saying that MX is not similar to Xehanort/XH/Xemnas.

Not if Terra got him too...
Do you seriously believe that he would catch two extremely powerful fighters off guard at the same time?

Well, MX looks just as much as young Xehanort as Terra does...I don't have a problem imagining a younger MX looking like that.
Maybe my weak English is the reason why we don't understand each other. :)
What I meant is how would he transform into a young Terra-like? Some AWSM hidden technique or a power passed from generation to generation? I don't really get it.

Yes, and...?
And I can't see how would he run away being almost dead. You said that he would be able to run before Terra would be able to catch him.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Again, I'm not saying that Terra = Xehanort, but that Terra + MX = Xehanort. I'm not saying that MX is not similar to Xehanort/XH/Xemnas.

I know that.

Do you seriously believe that he would catch two extremely powerful fighters off guard at the same time?

Ven and Aqua could have taken care of him then.

What I meant is how would he transform into a young Terra-like? Some AWSM hidden technique or a power passed from generation to generation? I don't really get it.

I already gave you one reason. Here's another: Kingdom Hearts.

And I can't see how would he run away being almost dead. You said that he would be able to run before Terra would be able to catch him.

Even if he was really weak, he might have still been able to get away. And Terra might have been unconscious, or disoriented/worried about Aqua and Ven.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Ven and Aqua could have taken care of him then.
And they caught him off-guard too? :)

I already gave you one reason. Here's another: Kingdom Hearts.
What was that reason again? And how would he use Kingdom Hearts to change his looks?

Even if he was really weak, he might have still been able to get away. And Terra might have been unconscious, or disoriented/worried about Aqua and Ven.
Well, I think it's possible.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And they caught him off-guard too?

Eh, we don't know how strong DS is(though obviously he's not to be taken lightly). They might not have needed to catch him off-guard.

What was that reason again?

MX tries to possess Terra, fails, this and his fragile state cause him to end up weak and look like Terra.

And how would he use Kingdom Hearts to change his looks?

Well, KH has potentially limitless power. And I don't recall saying he would have done it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back